• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dfw

1. peteronabike

Barnwell or Similar? Letting GF try Adventure Style Riding

Background: Last year I bought my gf a KTM 250, had it lowered for her height, had some big upgrades put on it suspension-wise, and she has had some fun on trails around DFW. However, she has discovered she doesn't like anything the least bit technical. She likes dirt roads, fields, and...
  2. dash1

Getting into dirt biking in dfw

What are the rules and regulations specifically in the dfw area? The last time I owned a dirt bike was in Colorado about 10 years ago, so the laws were pretty straightforward and there were tons of great places to go riding. I’ve been riding Street bikes here ever since but I’m thinking about...
  3. R

Wanted - Honda CTX 700 DCT - DFW

Looking for a Honda CTX 700 DCT in the DFW or surrounding areas. Would also consider a trip down to Austin or even Houston area for the right bike. Any leads are appreciated - Thanks!
  4. Jay Addison

Howdy From Addison

Howdy! I'm new to this forum, but I'm not new to forums or bikes. I'm 55 years old, just getting back into riding after taking 15 years off. Currently own a Honda Shadow 750, previously owned a CB750 Nighthawk, a Ninja GPZ 400 (in Japan), and my first bike, a KZ440 LTD. The Shadow is my...
  5. T

Doohickey shop recomendation DFW

Hello! Looking for a recomendation for a shop or mechanic in the DFW area (I live in Grapevine) to do the "doohickey" repair on my 2008 KLR. It runs fine now, but want it to last for a long time! Looked at a few videos on how to do it yourself...looks like a job for someone who has done it...
  6. workzombie

Motorcycle parking at DFW and NTTA pass

I have been parking at terminal D at DFW a lot over the past 12 months but it can be a frustrating business finding your ticket and paying on exit from the airport. I decided to get a toll pass and was feeling really happy about that, but first time I tried using it, rode up to the toll plaza...
  7. rz_racer_69

Greetings from Crowley, TX

Just found and joined the forum after getting back into riding and looking for like minded individuals. I have been riding regularly since my first bike, a '75 RD350B bought in '83 while I was stationed at Ft. Benning, GA. :patriot: I paid $350 for it and it had less than 1000 miles on it. Still...
  8. TunaGod06

DFW Machine Shop - D.C. Lites

10740 Goodnight Lane Dallas, TX. 75220 972.556.0260 I wanted to publicly thank Jack for his great work on several projects I've worked on. He's a great guy to deal with and is very reasonably priced, so if you need any work done or parts made, check him and his company out. Thanks again...
  9. sharkey

Easter on Sat.?

This is a meet n greet dinner ride invitation. If you want to discuss the subject matter, take it to the off-topic section. Maybe you're out of town Sun., looking for a new church home, or maybe you just want to test the waters of this Christian/church thing. Regardless of which, you're...
Back