• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dct

1. C

2018 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports DCT With Only 5321 Miles For Sale

2018 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports DCT w 5321 miles for sale in San Antonio TX 78261. Awesome adventure bike can take you to work, for coffee or around the world. 30th Anniversary Edition with the best graphics, gold wheels, and every option offered. Add ones are luggage racks, rotopax gas...
  2. A

Bike For Sale !!Sold!! Selling my 2017 Africa Twin DCT with 8900 miles with lots of extras, Dallas, TX

I bough myself a KLX 300 and I am not riding the AT as much as I would want to, so time to pass it on to someone who will take her to new adventures. The bike has not been a garage queen and I have taken it to several off-road adventures so while the bike is in great shape there are scratches...
  3. C

Hey there! Rider of the Storm here! Oh, heck. I am Christopher Thunder.

Hey Y'all from Dallas, Texas You may remember me from YouTube, Rider of the Storm. The idiot who breaks things and then goes out and breaks a lot more, but I sure can ride. Just like a lot of you, I do not have a regular job. So I administrate the NC700/750 DCT group on Meta/Facebook...
  4. T

Honda - Africa Twin 2017 ++ $11500

Hi, unfortunately I had to sale my 2017 Africa Twin DCT, the ONLY reason I'm forced to sale is as I'm leaving out of country for work and I cant take her with me. I'm this first owner and start to build her ground up as a prep for 2 months Alaska trip. so far I did a bit of Colorado, New Mexico...
  5. VintageGW's

SOLD 2016 Africa Twin DCT (Farkled) $12,950

SOLD SOLD SOLD. $12,950 - 2016 Honda Africa Twin DCT. 314 miles. Warranty ends mid January 2018. Factory center stand, locking panniers keyed to ignition, SW-Motech crash bars, new Mitas E-07 tires w/high speed balance, Garmin Zumo 550LM GPS w/Touratech locking mount, factory service manual...
Back