• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

free

1. UncleBuck

Farkles For Sale SOLD - Free or Best Offer - ST2 Smart Turn System

I have one (1) ST2 Smart Turn System, never installed. This is an add-on module for your motorcycle to have self-canceling turn signals. For more detailed information and to check motorcycle compatibility, feel free to look at their website. ST2 Smart Turn System Free to good home. Preferably...
  2. UncleBuck

Farkles For Sale SOLD - Free or Best Offer - Denali D4 Lenses

I have one (1) pair of clear, hybrid lenses and one (1) pair of amber spot lenses for Denali D4 LED light pods, never used. Free to good home. Preferably in DFW metroplex area. DM me if interested.
  3. grandelatte

WACO AREA: Givi Topcase [GONE]

Passing this Givi topcase onto a good home free. I've bought it used and used it with my DRZ. It is about 13 inches deep, 12 inches tall, and 16 1/4 wide. It will come with a homemade mounting plate and ONE key. I prefer you to make a donation to TWTex. It is located in Waco area.
  4. R

CLAIMED - Lockhart Phillips rear stand - N Dallas

Non-spool stand, white, no rust or issues. Lent it to a friend and they no longer own a bike. I don't need it. Pick up preferred. Can meet with a reasonable distance. Not interested in shipping, as it doesn't break down. Claim it here. Ruben
Back