• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

race suit

1. R

Dainese race suit

I have a 2 piece Dainese riding suit for heavier riders. The size is 60 short and it fits me at 5'11" 240. I've only worn the suit half a dozen time and it's in great shape. The tag suggests the following rider measurements: Chest - 125-131 cm Waist - 115-121 cm Height - 182-184 cm I'd like to...
  2. Striple

DAL/FTW: Alpinestars RC-1 One Piece Race Suit

This is an Alpinestars RC-1 One-Piece suit (size: US 46/EUR 56; should fit heights from 5'9" - 6' with weights from 180-220 lbs or so) that I used to compete in. It held together no matter what kind of race crash I was involved in. It has had small tears over the years, all of which have been...
  3. L

Dainese Bora racing suit and boots for sale

Evening all. I have a new and unworn black/white/silver Dainese Bora racing suit and boots that were purchased directly from the Dainese store in Southern California. This is NIB and unworn other than in the fitting room at Dainese. The suit size is 56 European (size 46 US which is XL and fit...
  4. L

Dainese Bora racing suit and boots for sale

Evening folks. Been working overseas so 'lightening the load' as the say. I have a new and unworn black/white/silver Dainese Bora racing suit and boots that were purchased new from the Dainese store in Southern California a number of years ago. I tried this on for sizing in the store but have...
  5. NathanH

Brand new Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 1pc Race Suits $500

Here's my same post on craigslist for the pics: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mpo/4342668781.html I have a couple of brand new, with tags Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 one-piece race suits for sale for $500 each. Never worn, left over from when I sold off my motorcycle shop last year. This...
Back