• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

clutch

1. Texason

SOLD: 2003 Honda ST1300

SOLD! 2003 Honda ST1300 For Sale, $2,750 Cedar Park, Texas I am offering my 2003 Honda ST1300 for sale. The bike has 30,784 miles. New Pilot Road 4 GT tires and new rear brake pads have 1,768 miles on them. All recalls up-to-date as of March 2016. Bike includes a rear cargo rack and Givi...
  2. K

My ninja Modifications for my hand

I just wanted to show you guys the modifications I have made to my ninja, so that I can ride it :rider: First here is the bike, I had to take the clutch off the left and move it to the right. Unfortunately the ninja has a SMALL handlebar, So I pushed the throttle assembly down, and...
  3. K

New bike! New Project!

I got my bike! '01 Kawasaki Ninja 500r :rider: so, now starts the modification, with my hand, until I can get strength back in it (still talking with neurologists) Im going to work to move the clutch to the right. Now suggestions/help? I saw the K-Lever, and the >~1300 price tag. Looking at it...
  4. M

Anyone Else with Weak Clutch Springs

By the time I reached 25,000 miles on my 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250 (with ABS), I noticed that the clutch springs felt really weak. By this I mean that the clutch lever was almost all the way out when the friction point was reached. I thought that maybe my clutch was fried. My husband took the...
Back