• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dual sport riding

1. R

NEW to TWT El Paso, Tx

Hello everyone, I'm Gary. Just got a Kawasaki KLR 650. I've been riding for years...started on dirt bikes as a kid then to sport bikes, then to touring, now dual sport. I'm interested in getting together with others who would like to find some trails to ride. I'm passed the age of getting crazy...
  2. Oktavius70

2009 KLR650 Stealth Black with Crash Bars Alu Panniers - $4500 (north austin)

For sale is my Kawasaki KLR650, fully equipped with high end aluminum panniers, SW-Motech engine/crash bars. All recommended modifications have been done, such as the doohickey modification. It has 10K miles on and has never been dropped or crashed, always garaged while not being ridden. I ride...
  3. Oktavius70

New Member - Dual Sports Rider

Hi Folks, I am a dual sports rider but have ridden all kinds of bikes. Just purchased an R1200GS but also have my KLR650! I like the versatility of the dual sports but my real passion/problem is that I like all bikes! LOL. If it was up to me, I would have 10+ bikes in my garage.. Oh, I am in...
Back