• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

iron butt

1. L

2015 Colorado Classic 1000 – June 20-21, 2015

Registration for the 2015 Colorado Classic 1000 is now open! The Colorado Classic 1000 is the signature long-distance riding event of the BMW Motorcycle Club of Colorado and will challenge you to complete a scenic 1000+ mile route featuring many of our favorite high-country back roads and...
  2. txvoyager

Sold - 2003 Completely Farkled & IBR-Proven Yamaha FJR1300 -- Priced to sell $4900

Sold - 2003 Completely Farkled & IBR-Proven Yamaha FJR1300 -- Priced to sell $4900 **** SOLD **** Pics of my farkling adventures with the FJR here: http://kevinsawatsky.com/FJR.html Price drop to $4500 We've enjoyed lots of miles (101k on the bike and counting) but 2003 was the fastest year...
  3. J

Hello from Beaumont TX

Hi everybody. Although I joined this forum a little over a year ago, I have not posted here before. I am the rallymaster of the Not Superman Rally. Registration opened this morning. 21 riders have already signed up including three 2-Up couples and three solo riders from Canada. Wisconsin is a...
Back