• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

wr250r

1. 790marc

2019 Honda CRF250L fully farkled

I am reluctantly putting my 250L up for sale. I like the bike a lot but I have too many in the garage. I am the second owner as I bought the bike used with 123 miles on it. It is showing about 3.5k miles. Actual miles are lower as the bike has been geared lower than stock for almost all of...
  2. teammizell

2019 wr250r

Low miles. Has a lot of work done to it. Has supermoto setup. Wheelie bar. Power commander. Custom two brothers exhaust. blue foot pegs. Brembo brakes. Front rear brake lever. Bar ends, side ends to protect bike when sliding. nicer blinker system, upgraded front fender. please contact for...
  3. J

Farkles For Sale Corbin Seat for WR250R/X

This is wider--and much more comfortable--than the notoriously awful stock seat on the WR. The only reason I'm parting with it is that I upgraded to the 3.1 Gallon IMS tank and the Corbin seat isn't compatible with that tank. $220 OBO for local pickup in Houston, Texas (or buyer pays shipping).
  4. W

For Sale -- 2009 WR250R in Dallas/Fort Worth

2009 Yamaha WR250R with 9,900 miles; second owner. WR250R In great shape and running condition. Ridden mostly in Big Bend and Black Hills; photos show scuff marks. Great dual sport with an easy 150-mile range and tubeless tires. Current Texas registration. Safari tank 3.7 gallons (14...
  5. F-Ride

Returning to the Dirt

Greetings, I am strongly considering returning to the off-pavement experience. New to San Antonio, but been riding since my teens. Started on dirt bikes, and was so hooked, my first new vehicle purchase was a YZ125D :sun: I have been reading TWT and Adventure Rider Forums - sharing in...
  6. C

xr650l or wr250r

sooo...I'm very new to DS and want some help on my next bike. I started off with a KLR650 but I want something a little more dirt worthy, nimble, lighter, etc. and I have two options. #1: 2005 XR650l with 18,000 miles for $2800. Plenty of cool stuff and a solid bike. #2: 2008 WR250R with...
Back