• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ducati

1. Atoban

Bike For Sale SOLD 2020 Triumph Street Triple 765 RS ***Price Reduced***

An example of a well-cared for Triumph Street Triple 765 RS. Adult owned and dealer maintained with approximately 1,800 easy ridden miles. Never laid down, never dropped, or raced. Tasteful upgrades enhancing the overall Triumph style, including a carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger...
  2. farhan2112

SOLD 2001 Ducati ST4 -

25k miles. $ 4k. College Station, TX. Runs fantastic, bike has a clean Tennessee title that’s ready to transfer. She’s in Texas for a week (home for Thanksgiving) so I thought I’d post here in case someone is interested.
  3. O

Sold

Sold
  4. TXSailor

Gear For Sale Ducati C3 Strada Jacket

This jacket retailed for over $850 ( it Dainese after all). This is size EU54 and has been worn a couple of times but is "new" & doesn't even have a "bug" splat on it. $375 (Pants have been sold) The CE-certified Strada C3 jacket has been designed for long-range rides in any climate. It is...
  5. TXSailor

Bike For Sale SOLD - 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring - w/ all Option Paks - SOLD

My new bike is due this month. I'm willing to make a great deal for someone. Your chance to own a superb example of a proper Ducati.... 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring w/upgrades. Updated Pictures and even lower price!!!! This is a 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring with all...
  6. Cavemancale

FS: 2016 Ducati Monster 1200R

I'm asking 13,000 I wish I could keep it but I have bills I need to pay and student loans coming up that ill have to start paying so I have to sell it. 2016 Ducati Monster 1200R 11,179 miles Mods: New Rage Cycles front turn signals New Rage Cycles fender eliminator SC Projects carbon fiber...
  7. aerosig

SOLD - Ducati Monster 620ie

2002 Ducati Monster 620ie Dark Price: $3750 (reasonable offers will be entertained; cash or cashiers check) Mileage: 15,137 (currently, may increase very slightly) Condition: excellent Add-ons: rear fender eliminator, Motodynamic LED stop lamp with integrated turn signals, LED front turn...
  8. nacho_nate

Sold - 2012 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak

2012 Multistrada 1200s Pikes Peak 4,700 miles total At 3,700 miles I had the brake and clutch fluid, battery, tires and timing belts replaced. Bike is in excellent condition and always stored inside. Only modification is a dealership installed full Termi exhaust Never crashed or raced or...
  9. nacho_nate

2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200s Pikes Peak

Original owner purchased the bike in 2012 at Lunsford Honda/Ducati in Houston for about $22,500. At 1044 miles, the Lunsford dealership installed the full Termignoni exhaust system (new computer, header, muffler, air filter, about $2400 with their labor charge). I bought the bike in April...
  10. Bugs

2010 Multistrada $9975

2010 Multistrada with ABS, Arrow Full Exhaust Kit, Throttle Meister Grips, Twisted Throttle Tail Rack, Tidy Tail License Plate, and 17,358 miles. Oil Changed at 13k. KBB is 11.4k without add-ons. I'm moving out of state and would like it to go to a good home. Bike has been garage kept, and is in...
  11. Docster

Post deleted by author

Back