• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

super moto

1. C

2018 CRF 250L SUMO build for sale. $5,500 obo

What’s up guys I’m new here, hope all is well. I’m looking to move my 250, below is a list of modifications. If there is real interest from anyone on the forum send me an email conner_embry@yahoo.com 2018 CRF250L asking $5,500 obo -One owner, clean title, 2 keys -7,400 miles -Only ran Honda...
  2. rz_racer_69

Bike For Sale 2013 Husqvarna TR 650 Terra FI - Sold

Next up for sale is the 2013 Husky Terra lovingly ridden by Clutchless for many years. Nothing wrong with it, just got new bike fever. :) 10,168 miles, good tires, current registration, all stock except the handlebars, and added an adjustable Madstad windscreen for longer rides. Clean Texas...
  3. T

I'm looking for DRZ400sm parts& any slip on

Hey what's up all I'm looking for some DRZ 400 super Moto parts also a slip on exhaust or any type of parts that will work on my bike, you can email me at thesaint916@gmail.com or text me at(707)*347-6823 thanks, ride safe
Back