• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

vstrom

1. G

Bike For Sale 2012 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 ABS Houston

Clean title 47k miles Runs great Shifts smooth $4500 OBO Text/call (713) 925-2795 if interested Local pickup in Houston, TX Maintenance done <100 miles ago: Valves adjusted Radiator fan replaced Maintenance done 2.7k miles ago: New tires New battery New oil seals on front shock...
  2. G

Bike For Sale 2011 Vstrom 650-ABS

2011 strom 650 with 16500 miles. New chain & sprockets, heated grips, good tires. Comes with Suzuki OEM hard bags. Rides very good. I've had it for 3 years trouble free. Listed elsewhere for $4400 but will do $3950 for twtxt members for the next several days. Located in Dallas. Thanks for...
  3. dualsport855

Bike For Sale Sold - thanks this great forum! - 2012 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS Houston area

Loaded, Clean and cared-for 2012 V-Strom 650 with only 8155 miles in Pearland Texas. $5299.00 This bike has been replaced and needs to go. Suzuki branded hard luggage with quick release racks Givi topcase Stebel Nautilus Horn (LOUD) LED headlights and taillights LED Aux lights SW Motek...
  4. Scorch

2000 miles on a 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000

It's Sunday and it's raining in Southeast Texas, as it has for 92 out of the last 100 days, so I'm stuck in the cabin. I am the owner of an '08 V-Strom 650, which was my all-time favorite bike. It had enough power, was the best handling and most nimble bike I ever rode--that combo really makes...
  5. R

2002 Suzuki V Strom DL1000, DFW - $3300

SOLD - 2002 Suzuki V Strom DL1000, DFW - $3300 My friend is selling his VStrom in the DFW area, but he isn't a participant on this forum. If you're interested, please send text to <deleted>. https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/6204639247.html From the ad: I am selling my V Strom 1000. This...
  6. mryo

Welcome to Houston

Hi y'all - I moved to Houston w my wife and kids 4 yrs ago. Learned abou adv bikes and riding about 6 months after the move when I was looking for a bike to commute to work on. Now I've been riding for 3 years on vstrom 650. I've been on one big ride at a Colorado training camp and done a bit of...
  7. O

650 VStrom vs Versys 650

Try to decided between the two bikes - VStrom & Versys both 650cc. Any thoughts, comments, insights... will be appreciated.
  8. H

WTB - saddleback rack for 2005 650 VStrom

I am looking to mount ammo cans so I need appropriate saddlebag rack. reply or you text me at 903 four five 0 3 six 3 four Oz
  9. barbead

2009 VStrom 650 - Austin, TX

Offering up a well cared for 2009 Suzuki VStrom 650. Although this dual sport is built to handle some off-road, it's never seen a trail. Tires are like new. It comes with a full hardcase Givi setup and center stand. I'm the second owner and personally know the 1st owner - always adult owned and...
  10. skiphunt

2005 V-strom 650 won't start

First off, I have to say that I've been so very luck with this bike. I've had no real problems at all and now have about 57k miles on it. MOST of those miles in Mexico no less. Well, I took the bike out for a short 6-day trip out to Galveston and took the long way back via Lake Texana...
Back