• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

tires

1. T

Dunlop Trailmax D610 Tires with 75miles

I have a front 90/90/21 and a rear 150/70/18 Dunlop Trailmax D610 off of a 2019 Honda Africa Twin. Only 75 miles on these tires till I switched out for more dirt oriented tires. As you can see they still have the mold paint and little knobs on them. Located in Sugar Land, TX. Looking for...
  2. A

SOLD

Sold
  3. Wes Phillips

Where The Rubber Meets The Road - Crested Butte hellacious haul home August 2019

Trailer Tire Story 3 (click this link for story) If you have ten minutes, you might enjoy this comedy of errors trailering a Hog back from Colorado. Chock full of life lessons. 🤪 https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipM_DPjs9xyegZ77-sKP-i873Ji6LvMj9SE7NEG8
  4. P

Pilot Power tires

For sale $100 120/70 17 less than 1k miles 160/60 17 about 50 miles on it Mileage discrepancy is due to..... yup getting a nail in the rear tire. Only reason for selling is I went with a 80/20 off road tire on the 2009 Kawasaki Versys. I can also mount these for you for a fee. Thank You David
  5. Mark_M

Any thoughts or experience with these tires ?

I was looking for some white walls for my bike the Vulcan Nomad but couldn't find too many choices for front and rear. The OEM Dunlop tire makes only a whitewall front and not the rear in the size I need so I looked and looked and I came across these...
  6. KoryJ

Changing tires and Jacks.

I stumbled across a kickstand jack a wile back that looked great. Went to buy it and they were not making it due to manufacturing problems. Now I can't find it anyware. So I made my own, and it worked great. I have heard horror stories of trying to change tubes and tires, or laying the bike on...
  7. Striple

Pirelli & Bridgestone Track Tires for Sale

Bridgestone tires: 1) 1 x rear Bridgestone R10 (DOT), 180/55/17, Type 2 (soft compound). 2) 2 x front Bridgestone R10 (DOT), 120/70/17, Type 3 (medium compound). Pirelli tires: 1) 1 x rear Pirelli Diablo Superbike (slick), 200/60/17, SC2 (medium compound). *fits most stock supersport wheels* 2)...
  8. Scorch

Tires! Tires! Tires!

Y'ok, it's time to replace the tires on my '75 GT380. The book says front 3 x 19 rear 3.5 x 18 Currently on the bike, a pair quickly approching dry rot critical mass: front: Dunlop Gold Seal 100/90-19 57H rear: Dunlop K627 110/90-18 61H I can't find these two tires anywhere, I guess that...
  9. Wes

Here's your sign... (Ross Motorsports)

In my 33 years of life, I have done some truly ignorant things and despite my own shortcomings, I still encounter people whose stupity could cause Jesus Christ himself to lose his hope for mankind. (If he hasn't already-you'll have to ask him yourself as he doesn't talk to me) On my trip to...
Back