• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

kawasaki

1. Multisurface Rider

Bike For Sale 2 - 2006 KLR 650

I am the third owner. 21310 miles and increasing. Last valve check unknown, starts, runs and rides great It is in good shape and has been well taken care of I did the Doo-Hickey. 12-01-23 Oil & filter service & new UNI air filter 12-01-23 21258 miles Center stand Custom rear rack with a...
  2. Atoban

Bike For Sale SOLD 2020 Triumph Street Triple 765 RS ***Price Reduced***

An example of a well-cared for Triumph Street Triple 765 RS. Adult owned and dealer maintained with approximately 1,800 easy ridden miles. Never laid down, never dropped, or raced. Tasteful upgrades enhancing the overall Triumph style, including a carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger...
  3. V

Z400 Weekend Ride Up Cow Creek Rd (West Colombia, Texas)

Hey everyone! V here again. Wanted to share a ride I had this past weekend. Went up a road called Cow Creek Road in Brazoria county, near a town called West Colombia, Texas. Many of you may be familiar with Brazos Bend State Park; the road is right across from it! Don't get this one confused...
  4. V

Z400 Out On Texas Suburbs

Hello everyone! Just got my Z400 a few months ago. Its my first ride. Its been a sweet ride so far! Took a ride out to a small town after work. These are some of my favorite roads to ride. Little traffic, good roads (no twisties šŸ˜”) and glorious views. I just wanted to share with everyone...
  5. Yoflaco

1979 KZ750 twin(s)

I recently acquired TWO identical 1979 KZ750 twins... now I'm starting to do some troubleshooting, tearing down and cleaning of components on one of them, the other is strong running right now and fun for daily rides. Technical questions for any knowing folks out there; best method for...
  6. six9tee

For sale - 2015 Kawasaki KLX 110 - SOLD

Great bike, runs perfectly and in very good condition, lightly used. FMF exhaust and lithium battery. The bike is fun and easy to ride (auto clutch), so great for beginners! Originally bought for my daughter, but she hasn't ridden in some time. Will include HJC helmet and Fox boots (W7) with...
  7. txglobetrotter

Bike For Sale Sold: Well-Enjoyed '08 Kawasaki KLR650

Price: $3499 $3000 Selling a well-cared-for Kawasaki KLR650. This bike does EVERYTHING! Over the past 5 years, this absolute unit has taken me on some fantastic adventures. PM for more details. Youtube Video (Walk-Around): Odometer: 29694+ The fun section: ā€¢ Zero Gravity Sport Touring Tall...
  8. farhan2112

Traded

Just got a KTM 200 XCW from Sam (@greeneggs&ham) so this ones gotta go. Iā€™d like to trade for a dual sport 650 or sell. Looking at street legal 2 strokes in the market Iā€™ll start off with 2500$ obo as the sale price. Full FMF exhaust, steel hand guards, extra set of handlebars, grips and rear...
  9. McSchwifty

Stolen KLR 650 found! Beaten but not broken!

My bike was stolen near the UTSA Campus on christmas eve. It was my first bike and I put a lot of work into it. All this month ive been itching to ride, itching to take off on the weekend and looking for a new bike as well as my bike on online marketplaces. Well low and behold today I got a...
  10. A

2010 Kawasaki KLX250SF Supermoto for sale $2900 SOLD ****

2010 Kawasaki KLX250SF Supermoto. Has 4357 miles. In Central Austin. Always babied. Runs perfect. Needs nothing. Owned since 2015. Kawasaki isn't making these super fun entry level supermotos / motards anymore, fairly rare as I have only seen one other one in town. 17 inch tires make it a ton of...
  11. T

Kawasaki - KLR 650 2006

Hi, for sale is my 2006 KLR650, leaving the country so all mast go. she has about 16k street legal have off road modification I'm asking $2200 OBO. new front tire, extra lights, aluminum rack also comes with manual and extra tire and few more extras I also have other gear that is all for...
  12. T

Eagle Mike Rotor Holder Wrench and Rotor Puller for KLR 650

I have a once-used Eagle Mike Rotor Holder Wrench and Rotor Puller for all years KLR 650 up for sale. These tools are used when replacing the doohickey on the bike. You can read the details here: https://www.eaglemike.com/Rotor-holder-wrench-rhw.htm I paid $40 plus shipping for both items and...
  13. T

*SOLD* OutdoorX4 2012 KLR 650 $5,500 FIRM

Back in March 2016 I acquired an extremely low mileage, bone-stock KLR 650 (2012 model with only 180 miles) and used the bike as a blank canvas to build and use for OutdoorX4 Magazine, a print publication focused on vehicle-based adventure travel and outdoors recreation. Since that time the...
  14. richb

Sold: 2009 KLR 650

2009 KLR 650, black, 14,900 miles - Nacogdoches, TX No KLR stickers on bike Tusk racks & panniers Corbin soft cases (received free on TWT) KLR tank bag Acerbid hand guards Cee Bailey Windscreen, OEM windscreen goes with the bike Cee Bailey headlight shield Tool tube mounted to frame, forward of...
  15. Thurmont

Kawasaki Knightrider

The question is will our future be... Bike: "You know how long I've been sitting in this garage?!" and "I saw you looking at that new cruiser." :lol2: https://futurism.com/kawasaki-is-going-full-knightrider-with-their-new-ai-motorcycle/
  16. E

FOR SALE: 2016 Kawasaki Vulcan S Cafe Motorcycle 650cc 2100 Miles BRAND NEW- AUSTIN

This is a Brand New 2016 Kawasaki Vulcan S Cafe 650cc Motorcycle with 1500 miles selling for $6600 located in Austin Texas, practically brand new, MSRP is $8000 and has ABS! Only one owner, got it from Woods Fun Center in Austin, still has warranty on it, absolutely love the bike, but I have 3...
  17. TallRider

SOLD - 2006 Triumph Speed Triple

Speed Triple is sold. Thank you for looking. Now is the perfect weather for riding in Texas.
  18. H

2006 Kawasaki KLX 250 - For Sale

Low miles, well maintained, dual sport (street legal) Kawasaki KLX 250 with the following modifications: KLX 300 Header & Exhaust Airbox Modification (KDX 200) Dynojet - Jets & Needle Paired with Marcelino Cam Timing Modification gives the bike a significant increase in overall Horsepower...
  19. T

My "new" ride!!

On Friday I met a gentleman who had a 2012 Kawasaki KLR 650 with only 178 miles on the odometer. Apparently he only rode it once a week the past four years to/from his post office located about .25 miles from his home. He recently retired from the HPD and is moving to Greece in two weeks and...
  20. BigTyler

WTB 500-1100cc Cruiser

Friend of mine is looking for a 500-1100cc cruiser for a bobber build. Not really brand specific. He's looking to spend $1000 or less, projects are okay, within reason. Must have title. Located in Stephenville, but will travel around DFW area. Let me know what you have, and I'll relay the...
Back