• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

fz1

1. AKmed

WTB CooCase/Givi (Houston Area)

I am looking for a top case for my Yamaha FZ1. I have the SW-Motech ALU-RACK Toprack along with a Coocase adaptor plate. Ideally I am looking for one of the larger Coocases that would fit with the adaptor plate that I already have, I can also buy another adaptor plate for a Givi case if needed...
  2. tjkulpa

2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S

I have for sale my 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S with only 8800 miles (will go up as I ride everyday) which as Bandit fanatics know, the engine is not even completely broken in! I have owned it for about a year and a half but am needing to sell to help pay for my last years of school. definitely the...
  3. Hail

Introduction & Short Bio - New to Dual Sport

Howdy all! My name is Brad. I am 41 and have been riding street for about 22 years or so. I bought my first motorcycle at Kawasaki of Stafford in 1990. It was a 1989 Kawasaki EX500 with full after market fairing. Since I had not actually ridden before I had it delivered to my home. From...
Back