• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

v-strom

1. G

Bike For Sale 2012 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 ABS Houston

Clean title 47k miles Runs great Shifts smooth $4500 OBO Text/call (713) 925-2795 if interested Local pickup in Houston, TX Maintenance done <100 miles ago: Valves adjusted Radiator fan replaced Maintenance done 2.7k miles ago: New tires New battery New oil seals on front shock...
  2. Scorch

Gear For Sale SOLD: 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 seat

Took this off my 2018 1000 about a week after I bought the bike new, replaced it with the factory tall seat and stored this one away in a climate controlled site. It has less that 200 miles on it. $100 No tears, no wear, as close to factory brand new as it gets. Will post using most affordable...
  3. BradGroux

Greetings, TWT! New member from SW Houston.

Heya, Two Wheeled Texans! My name is Brad, and I am a long-time motorcycle rider who after about a decade vacation from riding due to a busy career, has re-entered the world of sanity that includes two wheels. Last week I purchased a new 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000XT that I plan to use for some...
  4. J

2012 DL650 - $4250 (now $3750) - Corpus Christi --SOLD--

2012 DL650 - Burnt Orange 4900 miles Shinko 705 Tires < 1000 miles Suzuki Side Panniers Givi Top Case Storm BarkBusters Title in Hand Some other electrical work like USB and Cigarette chargers but I've never tested them to confirm operation. Was dropped by previous owner, small <1inch scratch...
  5. Scorch

2000 miles on a 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000

It's Sunday and it's raining in Southeast Texas, as it has for 92 out of the last 100 days, so I'm stuck in the cabin. I am the owner of an '08 V-Strom 650, which was my all-time favorite bike. It had enough power, was the best handling and most nimble bike I ever rode--that combo really makes...
  6. D

Newly Licensed - Cypress

Hello TWT! My name is Oscar, and I've recently discovered the fun that can be had on motorized two wheels. College student at Lone Star Community college and currently majoring in Accounting. My journey to biking began around the beginning of October. Thought about getting a dirt bike for...
  7. txesq

2008 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 Flower Mound, TX

2008 Suzuki DL 1000 for sale at $4K FIRM; 29K miles; not interested in haggling; MOTORCYCLE DOLLY INCLUDED; excellent mechanical condition but has some cosmetic scratches; acquired a year ago when my Goldwing was undergoing an engine and transmission rebuild; I have my Goldwing back now and wife...
Back