• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

cheap

1. motochutya

Bike For Sale CSC TT250 (Chinese Dual Sport) + Spare Parts

CSC TT250 2021 - very similar to HAWK 250. Miles: 4180 Asking for 1500 for bike + new parts. needs new clutch plates ( I have them ). They are not installed and it shifts rough right now. Comes with everything needed to maintain it + tons of spares: - clutch disks & springs (bike needs this...
  2. R

*Sold* Bilt for Kids L Full Face Helmet + visor - $40 obo

Bilt for Kids Lightning full face helmet size "L". Used once before it was outgrown. New one here: http://www.cyclegear.com/BILT-4-KIDS-Lightning-Full-Face-Motorcycle-Helmet Get this one and a light tinted visor for $40. Or make an offer. Located in NDallas. Shipping is negotiable.
  3. R

SOLD -- HJC CL-12 Size M

$25 Excellent condition. Comes with clear screen and light smoke tinted screen. Has breath guard and chin deflector. No scratches, never wrecked, doesn't stink. Older helmet I likely won't ever use because it doesn't like my glasses. Will ship on buyers dime, but prefer local. Can send...
  4. Viethorse

Found - [WTB]: a cheap R1200GS !

Hi guys. WTB a CHEAP 1200GS as my first trial of an oilhead boxer. It could be an old GS or even with cosmetic damaged, wrecked... or else... I don't mind working with kinds of fixing plastics, leather, outside mechanics, repaint... Prefer the bike ODO less than 60K miles. With title, no mater...
Back