• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

vfr

1. iMotoPilot

SOLD - Givi 3 Case Mounting System (NO CASES) for 98-01 VFR800

Sold the bike, racks need a new home. Complete except I forgot to pull the passenger peg pins that connect the lower arms of the side racks. Good shape. You can use the top rack only or both. They retail new at $275 plus shipping from Givi. Asking $150 including shipping in the US...
  2. iMotoPilot

Sold - 2002-2008 Honda VFR800 VFR 800 Touring Gear

Just sold the bare bike and now need to sell the touring rig I have accumulated for it. Taking best offer for all. Corbin Touring Seat Givi Mono Key Side and Top Racks 2 X 21 Liter side cases 1 X 45 Liter top case Givi Touring windscreen 2 X Zero Gravity Touring Windscreens Helibars Bar...
  3. Viethorse

::: Western Vietnam weekend short ride

Howdy... I haven't put on my riding gears for quite a long time, might be since Oct2012. Hmmm that's too much! Actually I had done a quite long trip with my family by my SUV from Hochiminh City to North of Vietnam during Tet holiday (lunar new year Feb2013), the trip took me almost 3 weeks...
  4. C

VFR Farkles (Garage door, Fan, 12V Accessory)

Objectives: I thought would I post up my new mods on my 1992 VFR 750. The bike already has a volt meter and heated grips (previous owner). I decided to add a junction block and then connect up my garage door opener and add a 12V accessory plug. I also added a switch to ground the wire running...
Back