• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

street legal

1. TwoWheelFury

SOLD 2015 Yahama TT-R125 LWE Street Legal

Street legal 2015 TT-R125LWE, low miles, garage kept, barely ridden, new battery, Mikuni VM26 carb, ODI grips, battery tender plug. Have title. Ready to ride. $2,800.
  2. FiddyK

Bike For Sale SOLD 2006 Yamaha WR250F, Street Legal, Electric Start, FMF and more

***SOLD*** Selling my 2006 Yamaha WR250F that is plated, street legal. Electric and kickstart. Great little dualsport bike. I have had her for about three years. She just had a fresh engine rebuild from top to bottom by MD Cycles. Lots of quality parts like Hot Rods crank, OEM cylinder, etc...
  3. rz_racer_69

Unicorn wanted - Rideable streetbike for under $1000

A family friend on hard times had to sell all her bikes to make ends meet. She wants to get back into riding but has little $$$. Does anyone have a small streetbike, such as a 200 or 250 with a lower saddle height? She is 5’1”. Thanks for helping.
  4. 3dotranch

DRZ400S for sale near Houston

FOR SALE - 2009 DRZ 400 S Black , set up like you want it. Clarke 3.9 gal. with Tusk Billet Aluminum Cap and vent tube DRZ-Super Moto front Fender ( original "S" fender to go with sale ) 2" Bar Risers Seat Concepts stock height seat Pro Moto billet rear rack CFC case guards , both sides Aluminum...
  5. copb8

2007 Yamaha WR450F - STREET LEGAL & PLATED -- SOLD --

*** SOLD *** This is a 2007 Yamaha WR450F that is street legal and in EXCEPTIONAL condition with no issues. This bike is currently plated, just inspected and ready to ride on the street. Here are some pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/l/vtCpeywKYwqbiVjMjbJkfs Mods listed below: Seat...
  6. TwoWheeler

Sold - 96' XR400 Mint Condition - Street Legal

96' Honda XR400 Mint Condition, $2,475 OBO or Trade. (I dropped the price down from $2,900). Street legal dual sport. I might also be interested in trading something for this...including a trade for a trials bike or other (A "trials" bike to ride at Emma Long City Park in Austin). Let me...
Back