• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

helmet

1. dash1

Bike For Sale 2019 KTM 300 XC with free gear, hydraulic stand and trailer in a bag *PRICE REDUCED TO $4,500*

It runs strong and is an absolute beast in the trails, but I need the bike gone ASAP because I won't have any space to store it soon. The OEM hour meter says 227.6 hours The bike has the following mods: -Renthal fat bar with square pad -Clake one light clutch (best mod I've ever...
  2. DFW_Warrior

Gear For Sale SOLD: Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Helmet - DFW Area

I have a Bell helmet that just wasn’t the cat’s meow for me. It has been worn less than 5 times and is in like new condition. It comes with their Transitions shield as well as a dark smoke shield I had off of one of my other Bell helmets. Size: XL Price: $50
  3. K

Sena 20S (Dual)

$150 Selling a dual set of Sena 20S helmet bluetooth communication. They worked fine last time I used them (4 months ago). I charged them before storing. I did not notice any issue with the battery. I upgraded to the Cardo system and that's why these are for sale. However, being honest, the...
  4. grandelatte

withdrawn: ARAI Adventure Helmet in XL $500.00 OBO

An almost new ARAI adventure helmet is for sale in Waco. I think this is the same as XD4 that is sold here in the US. The size is XL 61-62 cm. SNELL certification only, NO DOT. This helmet came from my homeland, Japan. I rode with it about 5 times. My head fits well. BUT putting it on and off...
  5. K

Fox Youth Helmet (YL) w/ MIPS (Like New)

Selling my daughters Fox helmet w/MIPS. Thought it was the right fit, but then she complained it was too tight and it was. She only wore it a couple times riding her Stacyc on the street.. It's like new. 512-three.six.4-51.eight.four. I live in Georgetown and can meet or ship. $100
  6. Andy409

Gear For Sale NEW Schuberth C3 Clear Face Shield $70

NEW Schuberth C3 Face Shield for sale. $70 Taken off from my brand new C3 pro helmet when I replaced it with a tinted version. Will fit helmet sizes from XS to LG. Will fit C3 Pro / C3 Lite / C3 / C3W / S2 / S2 Sport helmets.
  7. Tigerkf

I Have a Few Items For Sale (HOUSTON AREA)

I have the following items for sale. Pics will be attached below. Bilt Evolution Modular Helmet Medium (only worn a few times. I have box and storage bag. Approximately $100 new) $65 Sedici Leather Gauntlet Gloves XL (only worn once. approximately $75 new) $50 Bilt Mesh Jacket with Liner...
  8. just Curtis

Need recommendations for a quiet street / touring helmet

Typical champagne taste on a beer budget guy here. Comfort, quiet and of course suited for Texas weather is what's needed. I think I want modular but that option increases noise. Comm options/compatibility is a low priority. The HJC i90 would fit the budget nicely but Revzilla's video seems to...
  9. A

Bell MX-9 Monster DB Helmet

*DOT & ECE CERTIFIED* This is a size Large Bell MX-9 Pro Circuit, Monster edition DirtBike helmet. This is an Awesome helmet that has seen little use, worn a few times with no cracks and very light scratches, in EXCELLENT condition! Retails at $200 selling for $150 with goggles included! -If...
  10. S

****** Helmet barely used $50

11. cdc

SOLD - Shuberth C3 Pro - Women's Med

Sold Used in excellent condition, worn not too many times. My wife never liked it and rarely rides... Medium With Pinlock Includes the bag $220.00 shipped Conus (PayPal, Venmo, Zelle) Pinlock
  12. boomere30

SOLD

SOLD!
  13. R

Sold - XS Bell Qualifier Coalition Helmet

Kiddo has outgrown the helmet she rarely used. XS Bell Qualifier Coalition helmet - bought new, like new, no scratches, worn maybe 5 times. Even smells new inside. Includes bag, original box, and the pamphlet it came with. Stored in the house not the garage. Can send hi res pics by request...
  14. T

*SOLD*: Arai XD4 Blue Helmet w/Smoke Pinlock - Size L

I have a very gently used Arai XD4 helmet I purchased in late 2016 that's been worn maybe 12-15 times for sale. The helmet is in excellent condition with only one small little scuff on the top vent (see attached). Other than that, it's in excellent, almost new condition. Included is a smoke...
  15. Lopez

Sold - FS-Shoei Neotec Large Yellow $300

For sale is a large Neotec helmet I've had for a while and only wore a few times. It even has that new helmet smell! It has some scratches on the visor that come from riding with a low windscreen. Tiny scratches on the actual paint too. The helmet fits really nice and is super quiet for a...
  16. TXHillbilly

Frozen Face.....remedy?

So I went for a test ride in my new to me jacket and pants. Huge thanks to grimsweeper for the great deal on them. It was 48 degrees and I felt nice and toasty all over, except for my face. I have always been a wuss when it got cold in the deep south and now that Im in the hill country it gets a...
  17. blesk

SOLD SOLD SOLD ****Arai SAQ Face Shields / Visors $5 each

******SOLD SOLD SOLD******* Fits the following Arai Full Face helmets: * RX7 Corsair * Quantum 2 * Profile * Vector * Quantum/f * Quantum/s Note: Does not fit the Vector 2 helmet - Vector 2 helmets use the SAI Faceshield. I have two clear and one clear with pinlock insert faceshields...
  18. R

*Sold* Bilt for Kids L Full Face Helmet + visor - $40 obo

Bilt for Kids Lightning full face helmet size "L". Used once before it was outgrown. New one here: http://www.cyclegear.com/BILT-4-KIDS-Lightning-Full-Face-Motorcycle-Helmet Get this one and a light tinted visor for $40. Or make an offer. Located in NDallas. Shipping is negotiable.
  19. R

SOLD -- HJC CL-12 Size M

$25 Excellent condition. Comes with clear screen and light smoke tinted screen. Has breath guard and chin deflector. No scratches, never wrecked, doesn't stink. Older helmet I likely won't ever use because it doesn't like my glasses. Will ship on buyers dime, but prefer local. Can send...
  20. xBobbyx

Misc for sale

I have a used Icon Airframe helmet matte black size medium asking $150. Oneal mx element boots size 11 worn just a few times. Asking $90. Used Arai Quantum 2 asking $30. Barely used Alpinestar armored gloves size medium asking $35. Stock titanium exhaust for a 2011 gsxr 600 asking $55. Set of...
Back