• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

trip planning

1. T

HOUSTON: Anyone want to ride Cheeseburger loop north of Conroe on Saturday????

Planning on riding the cheeseburger loop again on Saturday. Might do the extended route if time permits. Anyone want to join me? KTM 890 Average pace, not trying to break any time records. Meet somewhere around New Waverly on Saturday morning. The loop is about 168 miles. Combination of...
  2. copb8

Planning and Prep Tips for the next big DS Ride

I'd like to start this general discussion about anything to do with planning and prepping for an extended Dual Sport (DS) ride. I'm planning on participating in the April Mexico ride (http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106215) and have A LOT to learn! This thread can be a place for...
  3. jonathonm

Parque Nacional Cumbres de Monterrey

I am currently looking at the possibility of a trip to the Parque Nacional Cumbres de Monterrey area. Has any been on a ride down that way or in Mexico in general? I know it can be dangerous and that I will require additional insurance on my bike but it looks like a spectacular area.
Back