• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1. sunnyorlando

Bandit 600 and 1200 Project

Hi all.. I'm working on my 3rd Bandit 1200 rebuild, though this one issue I've not had to deal with before - front end damage. My most recent was a '99 Black 1200 that turned out to be an awesome beast and runs great. The prior was a red '00 which also turned out great and sold it a while back...
  2. R

Bogging down and loose part in fuel tank - 1999 Suzuki Bandit 1200

Hello all, My 1999 Suzuki bandit 1200 has been bogging down lately. It used to only do it after riding hard at high RPMs, now it's constant any time I ride. I removed the tank and petcock and found out that this pictured object is rolling around loose in there. It's pretty heavy for its size, I...
  3. TXSailor

Bike For Sale SOLD - 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring - w/ all Option Paks - SOLD

My new bike is due this month. I'm willing to make a great deal for someone. Your chance to own a superb example of a proper Ducati.... 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring w/upgrades. Updated Pictures and even lower price!!!! This is a 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring with all...
  4. Randman

AUSTIN: 2016 BMW R 1200 GS with accessories $14,500

Location: Leander TX Installed accessories: ROX pivoting Bar Risers SW-Motech lower crash bars SW-Motech upper crashbars SW-Motech On-Road Off-Road foot pegs with mounts Smoke windscreen Adapter for charging phone/accessories Kick stand extended size plate $21,200 Bike and close to a thousand...
  5. apfelbaum

HOUSTON: Sell: HD XL 1200 X "Forty-Eight" 2015

Hey guys, here you find my Harley for sell with all the details 6200 (OBO) Bike and me are in Houston. I bought it with approx 4100 miles on it. Have a clean title on my name. Nada is listing the bike with a average retail price of 9,823 USD! My offer is more than 3,500 USD less! I...
  6. blesk

SOLD SOLD SOLD $40 ** BMW OEM Windscreen R1200GS ADV 2014-

We replaced it with a tall one. The original is in excellent shape, with only very minor wear. Willing to ship for $20. Or pickup free in the loop, Houston. Text 609-922-1482 or 281-639-8890
  7. VintageGW's

'84 Goldwing 1200 Standard, bringing him back to Cowtown

Picked up a 1200 Standard today in Dresden, Ohio. PO (Mike) is a super nice guy. Many boxes of parts included filled up the truck bed. Start home to Texas in the morning. Rode around the block a few times. Wow. These bad boys run very well. Can't wait to start to work cleaning up, polishing and...
Back