• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1. 3dotranch

DRZ400S for sale near Houston

FOR SALE - 2009 DRZ 400 S Black , set up like you want it. Clarke 3.9 gal. with Tusk Billet Aluminum Cap and vent tube DRZ-Super Moto front Fender ( original "S" fender to go with sale ) 2" Bar Risers Seat Concepts stock height seat Pro Moto billet rear rack CFC case guards , both sides Aluminum...
  2. K

06 Suzuki DRZ400E - SOLD

Good condition and well maintained 2006 Suzuki DRZ 400 E. I ended up not riding it as much as intended and have decided to sell it vs. let it sit in my garage. Asking $3,950.00. Good friends with "Trail Boss" and he knows of the bike too. All pics can be found on the Craigslist add below...
  3. T

Sold - 2008 Drz 400 2500$

very clean bike with pumper carb, full exhaust, new street tires, new d606 tires (on it now), Spair new off road front tire, black plastic kit and all the factory parts. *new Uninstalled thumper talk case savers. *I bought this bike a few months ago with big plans, but my first trip ended with a...
  4. T

FS - DRZ 400s - two for SALE

For Sale - 2013 Suzuki DRZ 400s. This is a street legal dirt bike. It is black & White and in excellent condition. It sells for $4300. Garage kept, lots of extras like bark busters, back racks, fender eliminators, LED brake lights, DOT knobbies, extra wide foot pegs, extra fuel cell mount and...
Back