• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

adv

1. A

*WANTING* WOMENS ADV BOOTS

Hey y’all, if anybody has any Forma ADV tourer women’s boots size 39-40 I’d really appreciate taking them off your hands for a good price! Located in Denton just N of Dallas, shoot me a text if you’re interested! 469-667-8638 -Alek D.
  2. pyro8285

Bike For Sale 2013 Yamaha Super Tenere for sale DFW

For sale is a fully kitted 2013 Yamaha Super Tenere with 7500 miles. The bike has altrider skid plates, crash bars, and boot guards. It comes with a garmin navigation unit with a locking toura tech mount to secure it. There is also a phone mount that supports wireless charging. The tires are...
  3. KTIM

Gear For Sale MOOSE XCR JACKET XXL

Jacket has been used 8-10imes to ride in, smoke free home, I'm '5 "9 200 lbs., fits loose for layers, it has no armor or pockets to put it in. Stain on back is tree sap I laid it down on 2yrs. ago. 75.00 SHIPPED FROM 76065.
  4. A

Touratech F800GS Tail Rack

Laser-cut aluminum construction Countersunk flange head bolts create a smooth surface Silver anodized finish Approx. 10" long Width: 14" at front, 10.5" at rear Easy installation Made at Touratech factory in Germany Fits BMW F800GS, F800GS Adventure, F700GS, and F650GS Twin, 2008 and Newer...
  5. Crashking

2017 African Twin

2017 CRF 1000l Africa Twin asking $11,000 BETTER THEN NEW. Highly modified for around town or around the world and only 6000 miles. This bike needs NOTHING but you and your travel bags. What can I say about this bike that you do not already know, or you would not be looking here? Great bike and...
  6. A

SOLD

Sold
  7. J

AUSTIN: Sandy Creek Road on 05/06 (AKA: Alternative route: Castell - 189 miles)

NOTE: This is an *unofficial* repeat of TARA's March monthly ride "Alternative route: Castell - 189 miles," for those who missed it or want a re-do. You can download the GPX here: http://txadvriders.org/upcoming-events/austin-chapter-events/ DATE: Sunday, May 6, 2018 TIME: MEET 9:00 AM / KSU...
  8. J

Back in SA - Let's Ride!

Just got back from Motorbike Mecca - aka Vietnam. Trying to get some miles in again in the States and maybe some longer rides (perhaps out to Daytona for bike week?). I've only been riding motorcycles about 3 years and already ridden in 6 countries on 3 continents. Need to be doing a lot more...
  9. R

2002 Suzuki V Strom DL1000, DFW - $3300

SOLD - 2002 Suzuki V Strom DL1000, DFW - $3300 My friend is selling his VStrom in the DFW area, but he isn't a participant on this forum. If you're interested, please send text to <deleted>. https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/6204639247.html From the ad: I am selling my V Strom 1000. This...
  10. pyro8285

Gone - 2012 Yamaha Super Tenere

For sale is my 2012 Yamaha Super Tenere. Has the ECM flash, which makes a significant performance difference over stock, Yoshimura exhaust, 25k miles, set up for ADV riding. Comes with set of street tires and off road tires (rear is nearly worn out), givi crash bars, adjustable wind screen...
Back