• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

adventure

1. Tonyrider

Heavy Metal intermediate Ride at Hidden Falls Adventure Park

This will be a big bike friendly Intermediate guided ride. This is not for first time big bikes of road riders. Nothing a GS or AT can’t handle. Perfect for T7, XR 650l, KLR, DR, And what ever you want to bring. This is not a hard ADV or Enduro ride. Flowing with obstacles ranging from level two...
  2. jwaller

EveRide Adventure Rally

I've been watching the videos on the eveRide channel on Youtube since around 2012, shortly after it began and before Tyler started hosting rides. So whenever he started his business, I wanted to go to one of his events. However, he hasn't done events in the summer time due to the heat where he...
  3. Coleman MG

2015 KTM 1190 Adventure-r

Very nice bike, it’ll go anywhere!! 2015 KTM 1190 adventure-r, 8500 miles, lots of extras!! Skid plate, tourtech seat, tour tech steering stabilizer, bark busters, gps mount, kickstand relocate, hard bags, im sure there’s some stuff I’ve forgotten! Great bike, ready for adventure, $12k...
  4. A

*WANTING* WOMENS ADV BOOTS

Hey y’all, if anybody has any Forma ADV tourer women’s boots size 39-40 I’d really appreciate taking them off your hands for a good price! Located in Denton just N of Dallas, shoot me a text if you’re interested! 469-667-8638 -Alek D.
  5. O

Sold

Sold
  6. Hail

2015 KTM 1290 Adventure (Back Home and Off the Market)

This is no longer for sale. After reading the posting rules I think I am safe to post this here. For sale is my 2015 KTM 1290 Adventure with ~13,000 miles. I have had this for about 4 years now. I rode to Northern New Mexico and back last September without a single issue. Seat is one of the...
  7. T

Bike For Sale SOLD - 2021 KTM 890 Adventure R with 270mm XPLOR Pro rally suspension. $21,500 OBO

Have a 2021 KTM 890 Adventure R for sale. This bike has 2866 miles and is about a year old from purchase. I am the original owner and have added significant performance upgrades listed below. Bike is BDR and rally ready. Price is $21,500. Texas title in hand, located in Sugar Land, TX. Have...
  8. J

Bike For Sale SOLD

SOLD For Sale - Fully loaded 2017 KTM 1090 Adventure R, as shown in pictures. Price drop, now $10,500.00 o.b.o. 1090 Adventure R has 9002 miles with clean title in my hand. Current registration good through March 2023. Spare key, programming key, and key code card. Owners manual, service...
  9. JSP

AUSTIN: 2023 NMBDR - Small Bike Run

Registration Closed
  10. BrotherWolf

Bike For Sale SOLD - 2013 Yamaha Super Tenere XTZ1200 in ATX

Summary: 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere ~31,500 miles Located in Austin, TX with second owner and clean title Pearl white with red accents (the fastest & most beautiful color option available) with black armor & luggage, plus many aftermarket additions, including skid plate, crash bars, etc...
  11. Tigerkf

Bike For Sale 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R (Houston Area) SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

I have a 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R for your consideration. The bike was purchased new by me last year and has 11,784 miles on it (may increase very slightly). This bike is generously farkled and is ready for adventure without adding anything but your own bags. I have a clear Texas Title in hand...
  12. G

Bike For Sale 2011 Vstrom 650-ABS

2011 strom 650 with 16500 miles. New chain & sprockets, heated grips, good tires. Comes with Suzuki OEM hard bags. Rides very good. I've had it for 3 years trouble free. Listed elsewhere for $4400 but will do $3950 for twtxt members for the next several days. Located in Dallas. Thanks for...
  13. G

Bike For Sale 2017 KTM 690 Enduro

2017 KTM 690 is in perfect shape. Like new. Seat, , exhaust and many extras. $7,700.00
  14. Ardentbold

Roll Charts

Hey all. I was just wondering if anyone had old roll charts laying around or the Excel files they used to make them, if you wouldn't mind parting with them? I'm planning a few rides, and I've been using satellite images from goole maps and a whole bunch of patience to start designing my own roll...
  15. BrotherWolf

Gear For Sale SOLD: SIDI Adventure 2 Boots, 9.5US / 43EU, Like new condition

Sidi Adventure 2 boots - worn once. Great condition, no cosmetic or functional issues with buckles, velcro, etc. Pictures are worth more than my words, but please feel free to ask questions. Posted on multiple sites. Local pickup in Austin is preferred, but if you need me to ship these, PM...
  16. B.McMXdad

Selling Rally Raid EVO2 Kits for 2008-2018 KTM 690R

I bought these Rally Raid kits in 2017 and installed it on my 2013 690 R Enduro for a Colorado dual sport and Adventure riding event. The Rally Raid site says this will fit 2008-2018 690 Enduro model and will not fit the SMC models. It installed very nicely and gave me extra fuel for the longer...
  17. shift_wr250r

Tenere 700 Adventures

Recently went to Colorado and took some GoPro footage on the Tenere 700. I've posted some videos on my YouTube channel and will post some more. Thanks for watching y'all. https://youtube.com/channel/UC1ZAov3flgdtaakaQDGoKAA
  18. T

Sold/2019 KTM 690 Enduro R

2019 KTM 690 Enduro R with 6600ish miles, title in hand, $11500 and located in Round Top, TX (halfway between Austin and Houston). I'm moving to the new 890 so I need to sell my 690 enduro. She is no garage queen, some scratches here and there for sure. There is a slight misting from the oil...
  19. txglobetrotter

Bike For Sale Sold: Well-Enjoyed '08 Kawasaki KLR650

Price: $3499 $3000 Selling a well-cared-for Kawasaki KLR650. This bike does EVERYTHING! Over the past 5 years, this absolute unit has taken me on some fantastic adventures. PM for more details. Youtube Video (Walk-Around): Odometer: 29694+ The fun section: • Zero Gravity Sport Touring Tall...
  20. Trail Boss

2021 Around the Bend: Mar 11-14

2021 Around the Bend rally Mar 11 - Mar 14, 2021 Around the Bend is an annual 4 day motorcycle rally in the Big Bend region of Texas. For 2019 the rally is scheduled Thursday - Sunday, Mar 11 - 14, 2021. All riders are invited to attend on their street legal motorcycles. What kind of rally is...
Back