• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

bmw

1. Mr. Pan AM

Anyone want to do a BDR?! NM, AZ, maybe?

I’d love to do a BDR but I don’t want to do one on my own. I think folks would consider me to be a B+ rider and always up for a challenge. I e never done a BDR but have a lot of off road experience. I would prefer to do it with folks who are timely and skilled and can go almost wherever as...
  2. M

Warm Winter Bike?

A while back I had a 1999 Kawasaki Concourse and it was quite warm in winter. I could ride 30 minutes to work with just a jacket and sweatshirt in mid 30 degree temps comfortably. It is cold and I'm tempted to buy another one. Are there any other bikes as warm in winter? In particular...
  3. thumper_tx

-- SOLD !! -- reduced price! Really need this the excellent tourer gone!!Now $3650!2009 BMW GS650 Twin For Sale

This bike withdrawn from sale temporally
  4. TXSailor

Bike For Sale 2016 BMW S1000XR - $10,750 or Offers

I have a new bike on order and need the space in the Garage, I've reduced the price and will review any offeres. Thanks This is a SUPERBIKE on stilts!!!!!! Last Dyno indicated over 154 hp at the rear wheel (which has new Dunlop) in a bike that is much less than 500...
  5. Atoban

Bike For Sale SOLD 2020 Triumph Street Triple 765 RS ***Price Reduced***

An example of a well-cared for Triumph Street Triple 765 RS. Adult owned and dealer maintained with approximately 1,800 easy ridden miles. Never laid down, never dropped, or raced. Tasteful upgrades enhancing the overall Triumph style, including a carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger...
  6. cdc

Bike For Sale SOLD!…. 2013 BMW K1600 GT - $0,000.00 w/ Top Case \|/

A difficult decision . . . I moved overseas and could not bring the bike. 63,400 miles – Garage kept except on the few fantastic road trips to Arkansas, Louisiana, within Texas and one all the way to Montana. These bikes are absolutely unique, powerful, smooth and very comfortable. This is my...
  7. Coleman MG

2015 KTM 1190 Adventure-r

Very nice bike, it’ll go anywhere!! 2015 KTM 1190 adventure-r, 8500 miles, lots of extras!! Skid plate, tourtech seat, tour tech steering stabilizer, bark busters, gps mount, kickstand relocate, hard bags, im sure there’s some stuff I’ve forgotten! Great bike, ready for adventure, $12k...
  8. O

Sold

Sold
  9. richb

Farkles For Sale R1100/R1150GS BMW-Branded Motorcycle Cover

R1100/R1150GS BMW-Branded Motorcycle Cover, MAY fit similar-sized bikes, like R1200GS, R1100R, etc. Covers bike with stock equipment. Excellent condition. $125 OBO shipped USPS to lower 48. Has clear plastic panel in rear so that license plate can be seen, as well as anything real close to...
  10. cgtx

Gear For Sale Touring Windscreen for BMW F850GS - SOLD

Selling Puig Touring Windscreen for BMW F850GS In excellent condition. Direct replacement for the factory BMW windscreen and instals using factory mounting hardware. Clear and 16in tall. 90 mm. higher than the original Clear REF. 3769W See Puig website for details...
  11. cgtx

Gear For Sale Adjustable Windshield for BMW F750GS/F850GS - SOLD

Selling excellent condition MadStad Adjustable Windshield System for BMW F750GS / F850GS Windscreen is clear, 16in tall, and includes ball mounting bracket and side winglets for additional wind protection. Provide adjustable height and angle to fine tune airflow to your liking. Visit the...
  12. cgtx

Gear For Sale HEX ezCAN Electronic Accessory Manager for BMW Motorcycle - SOLD

Selling a barely used HEX ezCAN electronic accessory manager for BMW motorcycle. WHAT IS AN ACCESSORY MANAGER? The ezCAN plugs directly into your motorcycle and listens to the CAN-bus. The best plug and play solution to add accessories (e.g., Aux lights, fog lights, brake lights, horns, etc.)...
  13. farhan2112

Bike For Sale 1994 BMW R1100RS - $3500

R1100RS with the legendary boxer motor, fuel injection, and ABS brakes. 54k miles which is nothing for these bikes. Everything works as it should. Factory color-matched side cases. Corbin front and rear seats. Upgraded suspension. Clean Tennessee title in my name, registration current. Bike...
  14. grandelatte

SOLD: 2017 BMW F800GS Well Farkled

SOLD : BMW F800GS Trophy Edition Miles: 16,112 miles - but it will increase as I will be riding it's time for someone else to enjoy her. I am the 2nd owner and I have the Texas title in my name. The bike is located in downtown Waco. Bring your wife to Magnolia Silo while you check out this...
  15. Textanker

Gear For Sale SOLD - BMW Navigator V (Garmin) with cable, mount, case - $450 obo

Works great, holds charge very well. Has some wear marks on corners, screen has no big scratches. Comes with Case, Mount, Cable. Cable and mount kits cost $130 alone new. You pay shipping. Prefer Paypal or Zelle.
  16. Textanker

Moved to Classified

I'm an idiot. Moved.
  17. TallRider

Want to Buy 2015 BMW GSA Top Case

Looking for an aluminum top case and mount for a 2015 BMW R1200GSA. Am in Houston area, can meet you most anywhere in state. Jon 361-813-7374
  18. R

Bike For Sale 2013 BMW G650GS

BMW installed options
  19. Dutchman

2018 BMW R1200GS adventure for sale

$18.500 Racing red 9950 Miles Nav 6 BMW hard panniers 20 Lt tank bag Radiator guards Front headlight guard Grip puppies Airflow seat cover Seat concepts seat (not installed) Extra rear keyed storage box Anakee adventure tires Left front camera mount Email me for pictures This bike is ready to...
  20. K

Farkles For Sale BMW 650 pannier mounts 120 obo

Good condition minor scraches from boxes. No bolts with mounts Cypress Tx https://holan.pl/en/f-650-gsdakar-g-650-gssertao/1469-pannier-rack-for-f650gs-dakar-black.html HOLAN brand Pannier rack for Nomada PRO & Zega ALU-panniers -attached to the existing mounting points -sand blasted and...
Back