• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

brakes

1. TimmyB

Front brake delay.

I have a Suzuki Bandit 1250 2007 non abs. When I first bought the bike even putting it on the trailer there was a strange delay before the front brake would actually grab. I figured easy enough fix I get the bike home bleed up the brakes and Wallah. Nope still there rebuild the front calipers...
  2. ntklr650

Front Brake advise needed.

So I am having a little issue I could use some advice on. I recently bought a 01 KLR650 from a forum member and have been working to get it dialed in. the last 2 days I was hearing a grinding noise on the front and I assumed a stuck caliper. A few light taps with a hammer and it went away for a...
  3. D

Modifying Front Fender on F800GSA

I posted what happened on the South of DFW thread, but I wanted to put this somewhere in case someone has the same issue. The question is if I am missing something (as in is it a bad idea) on what I am likely going to be doing. I was out on a ride last weekend, and for the second time found...
  4. 9

wanted KLR parts

I need at least one of everything. Well, not everything, but still need lotsa parts. Rims, plastics, eexhaust, bars, chain and sprockets. ****, I even need a head light. **** high beam doesn't work. But hey, it runs. Only 58k miles. Holla if you have some of the mentioned parts.
  5. Drumboy

Endless Air in Brake Line

I was almost finished DS'ing my DRZ and when I was installed the hydraulic switch on the front master cylinder I pulled the lever and no resistance. I think all the fluid in the reservoir drained out when I had the banjo bolt off (the switch replaces it). I've been bleeding my brakes for over...
Back