• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

concours

1. M

Warm Winter Bike?

A while back I had a 1999 Kawasaki Concourse and it was quite warm in winter. I could ride 30 minutes to work with just a jacket and sweatshirt in mid 30 degree temps comfortably. It is cold and I'm tempted to buy another one. Are there any other bikes as warm in winter? In particular...
  2. StAddict

Bike For Sale SOLD - 2013 Concours C14 for sale

Sold on Cycle Trader for the asking price. One owner, never crashed or dropped. Excellent condition. Kawasaki extended warranty until April 2024. 13,953 miles. $6,500 cash only. PM me if interested. Michelin Road 6 GT tires with less than 500 miles. Remus titanium slip-on. Stock exhaust...
  3. photoryder

Concours seat for sale

I have a stock seat from a 95 kawasaki concours available to anyone who wants it. It's just sitting in my garage and I'll post pics later. Make me an offer!
  4. TXSailor

SOLD - Kawasaki Concours ( KG-1000 )

The Kawasaki Concours, known in Europe as the GTR1000 and in USA as the ZG1000, is a 997 cc, six speed, four cylinder, liquid-cooled 100 HP sport touring motorcycle with shaft drive. The bike is a very capable, high speed tourer that offers nimble handling and – with its full fairing, tall...
  5. Morgan Buchanan

Cal Sci Windshield

http://www.calsci.com/ OK...I'm impressed. I took a 1000 mile trip a few months back and a FANTASTIC guy from the Concours forum named Phil loaned me his Cee Baily Ultra Tour. I liked it a lot and thought I'd be getting one, because I liked it so much. What I didn't like about it was how it...
Back