• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dirt bike

1. dash1

Bike For Sale 2019 KTM 300 XC with free gear, hydraulic stand and trailer in a bag *PRICE REDUCED TO $4,500*

It runs strong and is an absolute beast in the trails, but I need the bike gone ASAP because I won't have any space to store it soon. The OEM hour meter says 227.6 hours The bike has the following mods: -Renthal fat bar with square pad -Clake one light clutch (best mod I've ever...
  2. ADisciple

Bike For Sale 2013 Honda CRF 250L Price Lowered! $3,995

Ok...so I've lowered the price to get this to move. Knocked of $1,000, so now its #3,995. It's a sweet bike! For Sale 2013 Honda CRF 250L. Great bike, but didn't have time to ride it as much as my street bikes. Only has 2,182 miles on it. I have a clear title. No problems with the bike at...
  3. PP186515

Gear For Sale Sold - Trails End Dual Sport Saddlebags RG-020 $40 or best offer

Trails End Dual Sport Saddlebags RG-020 (retails on Amazon for $92) For Sale: $40 or make an offer Great shape and all straps included. Selling because I no longer have my dirt bike, but I was very please with all the Nelson-Rigg products I used. The saddle bags were used on my KTM for...
  4. iDropEmAlot

Should I get a new ___ (dual-sport or straight dirt) . . . ?

Hey y'all! I can see this thread inviting a firestorm of opinions, so here goes nothing haha . . . . I've been waffling about this for awhile now, so want to solicit your input based on local knowledge. It's been long a-comin' but I said I'd get a new bike upon graduation from engineering...
  5. dash1

Getting into dirt biking in dfw

What are the rules and regulations specifically in the dfw area? The last time I owned a dirt bike was in Colorado about 10 years ago, so the laws were pretty straightforward and there were tons of great places to go riding. I’ve been riding Street bikes here ever since but I’m thinking about...
  6. Coleman MG

1997 Honda xr600r

97 xr600r titled, new headlight and tail light, desert tank.. kick start spring was installed improperly so kick start lever doesn’t always spring back.. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I haven't ridden it for ) months or so due to an ankle injury. But… it ran great back then, probably won’t take much to get it back on...
  7. TwoWheelFury

SOLD 2015 Yahama TT-R125 LWE Street Legal

Street legal 2015 TT-R125LWE, low miles, garage kept, barely ridden, new battery, Mikuni VM26 carb, ODI grips, battery tender plug. Have title. Ready to ride. $2,800.
  8. A

2008 KTM 250 XCW

Selling my two stroke KTM https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2037878236365479/ Make me an offer
  9. six9tee

For sale - 2015 Kawasaki KLX 110 - SOLD

Great bike, runs perfectly and in very good condition, lightly used. FMF exhaust and lithium battery. The bike is fun and easy to ride (auto clutch), so great for beginners! Originally bought for my daughter, but she hasn't ridden in some time. Will include HJC helmet and Fox boots (W7) with...
  10. L

2004 KTM 450 EXC

2004 KTM 450 EXC $2000 Clean title, street legal and registered, less than one hour on top end and carb rebuild. Runs great. Has tons of power and is really fun on the trails. The carb has been bored out to 42mm. 428cui@gmail.com Ninja is for sale too
  11. K

HI from a new member

I am not sure if this is where I do my intro. But, I have high hopes of going on a good trail ride. Looking forward to meeting you all.
  12. M

1998 Honda XR650L Dual Purpose w/ accessories

SELLING 1998 HONDA XR650L FOR $2650 ,WITH EXTRA SET OF WHEELS WITH STREET TIRES, HAPPY TRAILS METAL SIDE COMPARTMENTS (9" THICK VERSION) AND MOUNTING RACK, ACERBIS 5.8 GALLON OVER SIZED TANK, BIG GUN EVOX EXHAUST SYSTEM, CENTER STAND, AND 1 INCH LOWERING KIT INSTALLED. BIKE RUNS GOOD, NEW...
  13. TwoWheeler

Sold - 96' XR400 Mint Condition - Street Legal

96' Honda XR400 Mint Condition, $2,475 OBO or Trade. (I dropped the price down from $2,900). Street legal dual sport. I might also be interested in trading something for this...including a trade for a trials bike or other (A "trials" bike to ride at Emma Long City Park in Austin). Let me...
  14. pyro8285

94 XR250 WTS WTT

For sale is a 94 Honda xr 250 dirt bike, It is black (bed liner), has new bars, levers, grips, and is getting a new head gasket tonight. txt 864 643 8735 for pics and quickest response, no calls please. asking 1500 OBO
  15. ftl900

WR400 in Vegas $2200

SOLD New Pirelli XMCS tires mounted last Thursday New Trail tech Voyager GPS/Speedo also just mounted LED driving lights 12VDC conversion with small battery LED turn signals USB charging port mounted near the Moose tail pack so it reaches inside The bike will start on the first or second...
Back