• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

drz

1. W

SOLD

Sold the bike, buyer didn’t want these gems. P/u in Humble or shipping on you Galfer SS brake line kits, Fr & Rr $80 Skid plate.p (used) $75 ProFactorySilicone hoses & Constant Torque Hose Clamps $50 Pivot Works Steering stem bearing- $40 Mcct -$50 Rekluse clutch w/gasket kit (used)- $225 Side...
  2. jbell1202

Bike For Sale 2009 DRZ400SM *SOLD*

*SOLD* 09 DRZ400SM 12, xxx miles Fun little supermoto, just rode it 200 miles this past weekend. MRD SSW Racing exhaust 3x3 air box mod Aftermarket air filter LED Headlight Integrated turn signals Aftermarket foot pegs Corbin seat Bark busters Brand new Kenda tires Carb has a fresh rebuild...
  3. grandelatte

SOLD: 2006 Suzuki DR-Z 400S

SOLD My beloved Mighty DRZ is up for sale! I acquired her on May 19, 2018, with 3600 miles. I think I'm the 3rd owner. I always stored her in my garage and now she has 9400-ish miles. I have the clean TX title and the registration is up to date. I am selling her since I just bought a 2021...
  4. grandelatte

2005 DRZ Kickstand Switch for sale

FOR SALE! I have a working kickstand switch from 2005 Suzuki DRZ400S. $10.00 shipped. It is located in Waco. Jim
  5. Tangor

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S - $3,500 • 7,438 Miles, clear title, excellent condition, runs great! • Oil changed at 6,517 miles • Golden Boy F/R tires (90%) Reason for selling: making room for an an adventure bike. Extras: • Big Gun EvoR exhaust • JD jet kit • 3x3 air box mod • Thumper skid plate • IMS...
  6. K

06 Suzuki DRZ400E - SOLD

Good condition and well maintained 2006 Suzuki DRZ 400 E. I ended up not riding it as much as intended and have decided to sell it vs. let it sit in my garage. Asking $3,950.00. Good friends with "Trail Boss" and he knows of the bike too. All pics can be found on the Craigslist add below...
  7. OldTLSDoug

WANTED Swap of DR-Z400 Outside Clutch cover and left side flywheel cover

The previous owner (I will not mention Gixxerjasen's name) put some Thumpertalk case savers on the bike. He painted them black and used red highlight on the TT logo. He did a great job, but it harshes my feng shui. Too much black and red on my bike. So I want to swap. I don't need the...
  8. T

Sold - 2008 Drz 400 2500$

very clean bike with pumper carb, full exhaust, new street tires, new d606 tires (on it now), Spair new off road front tire, black plastic kit and all the factory parts. *new Uninstalled thumper talk case savers. *I bought this bike a few months ago with big plans, but my first trip ended with a...
  9. Moto Gal

Looking for later model DRZ-400

Hi Gang, We are on the search for a fairly recent model DRZ-400s. Wondering if there might be any lurking out there for sale. I have a good friend who is now in the market for one. Needs to be in fresh ready to ride shape, with all paperwork clear and conveyable & street legal. Any additional...
  10. T

FS - DRZ 400s - two for SALE

For Sale - 2013 Suzuki DRZ 400s. This is a street legal dirt bike. It is black & White and in excellent condition. It sells for $4300. Garage kept, lots of extras like bark busters, back racks, fender eliminators, LED brake lights, DOT knobbies, extra wide foot pegs, extra fuel cell mount and...
  11. combatwombat

Suzuki DRZ400S - Carb IDLE Help.

I know this has been addressed, so I apologize for the redundancy. My '05 DRZ400S will not Idle. Starts, Runs, etc. Just will not IDLE... Aside from removing carb and cleaning is there an AIR/IDLE screw that is reachable? I'm googled out :giveup: Thanks for your wisdom and advice in...
Back