• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

drz400

1. jbell1202

Bike For Sale 2009 DRZ400SM *SOLD*

*SOLD* 09 DRZ400SM 12, xxx miles Fun little supermoto, just rode it 200 miles this past weekend. MRD SSW Racing exhaust 3x3 air box mod Aftermarket air filter LED Headlight Integrated turn signals Aftermarket foot pegs Corbin seat Bark busters Brand new Kenda tires Carb has a fresh rebuild...
  2. OldTLSDoug

WANTED Swap of DR-Z400 Outside Clutch cover and left side flywheel cover

The previous owner (I will not mention Gixxerjasen's name) put some Thumpertalk case savers on the bike. He painted them black and used red highlight on the TT logo. He did a great job, but it harshes my feng shui. Too much black and red on my bike. So I want to swap. I don't need the...
  3. T

Sold - 2008 Drz 400 2500$

very clean bike with pumper carb, full exhaust, new street tires, new d606 tires (on it now), Spair new off road front tire, black plastic kit and all the factory parts. *new Uninstalled thumper talk case savers. *I bought this bike a few months ago with big plans, but my first trip ended with a...
  4. W

WTB OR swap - DRZ lowered seat

Hi folks! I just bought a beautiful drz400 with a gorgeous black and white Seat Concepts saddle. I'm a shortypants and need a lower seat. I'm looking for an upgrade seat (Corbin, seat concepts, etc) in the low version. If you have a low seat that you want to sell or swap, let's talk!
  5. Hail

Introduction & Short Bio - New to Dual Sport

Howdy all! My name is Brad. I am 41 and have been riding street for about 22 years or so. I bought my first motorcycle at Kawasaki of Stafford in 1990. It was a 1989 Kawasaki EX500 with full after market fairing. Since I had not actually ridden before I had it delivered to my home. From...
Back