• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dual sport adv

1. oddfellow

Bike For Sale 2014 Honda CRF250L 2600mi $3750 SOLD!

2014 CRF250L with 2600 miles for sale in Austin, TX. Wife’s bike, comes with full FMF exhaust with mega bomb header, EJK Controller, LED auxiliary high beam lights. Low Seat Concepts seat. TCI Windshield with optional front mounted rack (not mounted but all parts included). Dirt Bagz scouts rear...
  2. 3dotranch

DRZ400S for sale near Houston

FOR SALE - 2009 DRZ 400 S Black , set up like you want it. Clarke 3.9 gal. with Tusk Billet Aluminum Cap and vent tube DRZ-Super Moto front Fender ( original "S" fender to go with sale ) 2" Bar Risers Seat Concepts stock height seat Pro Moto billet rear rack CFC case guards , both sides Aluminum...
  3. K

06 Suzuki DRZ400E - SOLD

Good condition and well maintained 2006 Suzuki DRZ 400 E. I ended up not riding it as much as intended and have decided to sell it vs. let it sit in my garage. Asking $3,950.00. Good friends with "Trail Boss" and he knows of the bike too. All pics can be found on the Craigslist add below...
  4. Jeff Clinton

EAST TX: SOLD 2012 Suzuki V-strom DL1000, $4595 OBO

Loaded Adventure Bike. Good tires, low miles (12,949). Includes heated grips, bash plate, crash bars, fork brace, 2 seats-standard and low, locking trunk, windshield, spoiler, aux power, center stand and more. Consignment sale for owner contact regular business hours (903) 794-0822 RE
  5. BrianR

EAST TX: SOLD 2012 Triumph Tiger 800xc

Asking $6000 obo 2012 Tiger 800xc in excellent condition. Bought two years ago and love it but need money for life events. The triple in these is a blast and the tall stance makes this a great commuter or easy to day trip on. I easily keep up with my buddy on his 1150RT in the hill country...
  6. B

FS: 2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT $6500

Oh, this is going to hurt! Selling my 2016 Versys 650 LT. This was purchased brand new off the showroom floor just 12 months ago. Bike is in perfect condition, never down, not a scratch on it, garaged from day 1 and only has 5800 miles on it. Beautiful weather in North Tx so I will be riding it...
  7. Guavadude

FS: 2009 BMW G650gs

2009 BMW G650gs Dual Sport loaded with upgrades. SOLD PICS are here https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/mcy/d/09-bmw-g650gs-dual-sport/6289639616.html 59,445 Miles Dallas/FW area This is a great commuter bike or long distance on/off road Adventure bike, just needs a new home! Bike is...
  8. mryo

Twisted sisters and hackberry rd

This was my first real dual sport ride and I couldn't have asked for better weather or riding conditions. It was excellent! I definitely would have gone for some gnarlier dirt, and maybe rode faster, if I had some company. Even though I was in well-traveled areas the dirt roads were less so and...
  9. Oktavius70

New Member - Dual Sports Rider

Hi Folks, I am a dual sports rider but have ridden all kinds of bikes. Just purchased an R1200GS but also have my KLR650! I like the versatility of the dual sports but my real passion/problem is that I like all bikes! LOL. If it was up to me, I would have 10+ bikes in my garage.. Oh, I am in...
  10. R

2009 BMW F650 twin-Factory Lowered

2009 F650GS (twin). 8684 miles Iceberg Silver Metallic. Factory low suspension. Heated grips. On board computer. White turn indicators. ABS. Add ons: Touratech handguards/protectors. Hepco Becker engine guards, Sargent World Enduro seat, CeeBailey Euro windscreen, extra BMW power outlet...
Back