• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

goldwing

1. uieng99

GL1800 Gold Wing Shield

************************ GONE ********************************* I bought this shield used off a Gold Wing forum a year or so ago to try on my F6B. I tried earlier this year and hate it. Just too tall for me and the bike. It's used, but in pretty good shape. I didn't clean it up, just...
  2. dash1

Bike For Sale 2007 Goldwing SOLD

Unfortunately I can't ride it anymore and need it gone to a good home before it sits too long. Willing to take off $500 for twt members, see the CL post below for details and pictures. https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/d/denton-2007-honda-goldwing-gl1800hpna/7595118235.html
  3. KTIM

SOLD!!

7,800 mi. 13,500
  4. KTIM

Bike For Sale Sold !

Honda F6B, 14k miles, all services are current, flushed brake fluid, clutch fluid, coolant (Honda), final drive gear oil, oil changed (Honda HP4), K&N air filter, rear brake pads (noises) and Continental Conti-tour tires, all with less than 1k miles. Driving lights, driver backrest, rear rack...
  5. solorider

2008 Goldwing $10,999 ~69,000 miles

This is an excellent condition GL1800 Navigation/ABS model. I can't ride anymore and my loss will be someone's gain! I've got history report of all service, have original factory manual, remote, keys. Everything you would get with a new bike! Swing your leg over it and take it across the...
  6. solorider

Bike For Sale 2008 Honda GL1800 ABS Navi $10,999

Excellent condition 2008 GL1800 Goldwing with Navigation and ABS (no airbag.) Well maintained, all synthetic fluids, speed bleeders on all brakes. Progressive springs front suspension (will include original) bike handles and runs great, never down. Included both keys, remote, factory manual...
  7. Bluehammer67

SOLD: 2009 BMW K1300GT

SOLD!! Thank you all for your interest and support I am selling my beloved K1300GT Premium due to the recent purchase of a K1600GTL. I love this bike & there is nothing about this bike that I dislike. Just do not need 2 bikes in my garage. So, that said, one needs to go. Just...
  8. VintageGW's

'84 Goldwing 1200 Standard, bringing him back to Cowtown

Picked up a 1200 Standard today in Dresden, Ohio. PO (Mike) is a super nice guy. Many boxes of parts included filled up the truck bed. Start home to Texas in the morning. Rode around the block a few times. Wow. These bad boys run very well. Can't wait to start to work cleaning up, polishing and...
  9. A

For Sale 2002 Honda Goldwing ABS 38k miles $7500

2002 Honda Goldwing GL1800A, ABS Brakes, 38k miles, $7500, 1800cc, one owner, garage kept, always used full synthetic, Highway Pegs, Backrest, Fog Lights. Over $1500 of chrome and mechanical upgrades. This bike handles and rides better than stock. Headlight Lenses are clear and bright. Paint...
  10. seatea777

Sold - FS: 1999 Honda Valkyrie Interstate

Still trying to sell my Valkyrie Interstate...just don't have the time to ride lately...asking $6150 OBO 1999 Honda Valkyrie Interstate - Approx. 31,400 miles (tons of life left in this bike) - Last oil change at 31,217 miles - Aftermarket Cobra pipes - 2nd owner - includes stock exhaust...
  11. Wing22

SOLD - 2007 Honda Goldwing 1800 $11,999

I am selling my Dark Orange Metallic 2007 Honda Goldwing 1800, 20,900 miles, Premium Audio, Riders Backrest, Reverse, Rear Spoiler, Luggage Rack, Hand Wings Windshields, Driving Lights and Driver Floorboards with Heel-Toe Shifter. This bike has been Garage kept and well maintained.
  12. TallRider

'94 Goldwing 1500 w/ Champion sidecar

SOLD
  13. Wing22

SOLD - 2007 Honda Goldwing 1800 $11,999

I am selling my Dark Orange Metallic 2007 Honda Goldwing 1800, 20,900 miles, Premium Audio, Riders Backrest, Reverse, Rear Spoiler, Luggage Rack, Hand Wings Windshields, Driving Lights and Driver Floorboards with Heel-Toe Shifter. This bike has been Garage kept and well maintained.
Back