• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

harley

1. D

1998 Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider

1998 Harley Davison dyna low rider. 7620 miles. Screaming eagle pipes, drag bars, comes with stock bars, passenger backrest, and Harley service shop manual. Bike runs great, ready to ride. Asking $7,000. Will negotiate with reasonable offers. Located in northwest Houston. Clean title in hand. I...
  2. R

Harley Fatboy 114

Harley Fatboy 114 Stage 2 ready with improved HP and Torque. Basani Sweepers Exhaust Arlen Ness air filter Professionally tuned with tuner included Custom seat and windshield included New front and rear tires with less than 500mi Cash only. Dont waste your time and mine low balling. Regularly...
  3. R

Harley Fatboy 114 price reduced 17k

2018 Harley Fatboy 114 Stage 2 ready with aftermarket parts included. Basani Sweepers Exhaust Harley windshield Arlen Ness big sucker air filter Custom seat Professionally tuned No known issues, regularly maintained with clear title. IM me for more pictures or any questions. Close to airport...
  4. BrotherWolf

FS: 2004 HD FXDL Dyna Wideglide in electric blue with 980 miles!

2004 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Wideglide Location: Northeastern North Carolina Seller: My father, a retired U.S. Naval aviator Mileage: 980 miles (no joke) Price: $7000 (with seller making a donation to TWT if it sells here) Description: A true gem of a bike, with only 980 actual miles. 2nd...
  5. apfelbaum

HOUSTON: Sell: HD XL 1200 X "Forty-Eight" 2015

Hey guys, here you find my Harley for sell with all the details 6200 (OBO) Bike and me are in Houston. I bought it with approx 4100 miles on it. Have a clean title on my name. Nada is listing the bike with a average retail price of 9,823 USD! My offer is more than 3,500 USD less! I...
  6. TXSailor

SOLD - FS: 2006 HD FLSTNI Deluxe Heritage

This is NOT your Daddy’s Harley! 2006 Softail Heritage Deluxe with extensive customization. 22,300 miles and full service 800 miles ago with new battery and fluids. This was the last year for the Twin Cam 88 ci (1450 cc). Engine has been upgraded with: ThurderMax ECU (fully programmable), 25...
  7. T

*UPDATED* LA Choppers 1.5" Mohawk Risers $100 SHIPPED

I have a nearly new set of LA Choppers 1.5" Mohawk Risers for a 1" diameter bar. These are chrome and I paid $145 plus shipping but am willing to sell for $115 SHIPPED anywhere in the CONUS or $110 local (I'm located in Spring north of Houston). You can view details here...
  8. D

2016 Harley Street 750

I am selling a bike for a good buddy of mine. It's a Harley street 750, 2016. Has right around 3700 miles on it. I was with him the day he bought it brand new, and also along for pretty much every mile that was put on it. I can guarantee it was rode lightly (slowly:yawn:). He also put some drag...
  9. D

2013 Harley Davidson Dyna FXDC- NOT FOR SALE

***SOLD***
  10. R

2011 Road Glide Custom FLTRX 103++: A BEAST/98.09 HP/111.49 ftlbs $16,950 N Houston

2011 Harley Road Glide Custom FLTRX 103++: A BEAST - 98.09 HP, 111.49 ftlb torque Preparing for pre-tirement and the HOG (all toys) must go - Very nice bike, Well maintained, Never abused - 103cu in motor with dealer installed Screaming Eagle SE 259E cams and SE 16500013 CNC Heads (98.09 HP...
  11. Thurmont

Harley-Davidson... electric motorcycle ?

Wow. Didn't think I'd live to see the day but maybe... :shock: Harley-Davidson teases its first electric motorcycle... http://www.engadget.com/2014/06/18/harley-davidson-electric-motorcycle/ Is this what it'll look like...
  12. Thurmont

Biker down on SH121 over I-35

Been on my mind all day. Probably helps to get my mind wrapped around it if I type it out here... I was driving my wife and kids northbound on SH121 thru Lewisville Saturday morning around 11:30am. She's a photographer and had a family shoot in Plano but felt too tired to drive herself so me...
  13. Wes

The Harley Myth...

I have a problem, a buddy is looking at getting a bike and he really wants a Sportster 1200. He looked at a couple of different metric bikes and he seems to like the sportster. It's not a "I want to be a bad boy" or a lifestyle thing he just likes the bike. Here is the problem, I am a metric...
  14. jdeax82

Hello from Crandall, Tx

I was searching around the net when I found this site so I had to join. It's hard to find any forums on the nightster.
Back