• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

honda

1. rz_racer_69

Bike For Sale 2004 XR400R - $4000 obo

2004 Honda XR400R · Light wear, but unknown miles Beautiful 20 year old survivor, ready to ride or race. Starts on 2nd kick reliably. Great fun to ride, and runs & idles very smoothly. No title, but clean VIN.
  2. dash1

Bike For Sale Banana Yellow 2019 Honda Monkey 125

Long story short: life has thrown me a big curveball and I've been forced to make the extremely difficult decision of selling both of my "I'm never selling these" bikes. They're both very sentimental to me and I'd like to see them go to a good home because I won't have a garage for them soon...
  3. W

Farkles For Sale Selling OEM exhaust system and other parts from my 2019 Africa Twin

Howdy folks, I used to have a 2019 Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L (that was unfortunately stolen in Houston) and I am looking to sell what I have left of it. I have some OEM takeoff parts from when I made modifications. They have seen about 4-5k miles and have been sitting in a bin ever since. I...
  4. T

Bike For Sale 2009 KTM 450EXC Ready for Spring

2009 KTM 450 EXC. $3950 Fredericksburg, TX 11983 Miles 360 hours Just serviced oil and filters. Baja Headlight Kit Pro Moto Billet Rear Rack with Rotopax Mount Bark Busters Scott's Steering Stabilizer Enduro Engineering Shark Fin and Case Saver Samco Hose Kit New Yuasa Battery...
  5. T

Bike For Sale 2014 KTM 500 EXC

KTM 500 EXC. $5950 Fredericksburg,TX 15109 miles 449 hours Ready to Ride. Just serviced. Oil and filters. Completely rebuilt motor 58 hours ago New clutch Trail ridden KTM Skid Plate Baja Designs Headlight Scott's Steering Stabilizer 5.2G Acerbis Desert Tank Enduro...
  6. T

Bike For Sale SOLD 2013 Honda CRF250L

SOLD This is a sweet bike and I really don't want to sell it but I have too many bikes at the moment so this one has to go. I know I'll regret selling it. 2013 Honda CRF250L with only 2848 original miles. The bike runs and rides fantastic. Lots of nice aftermarket accessories added for the...
  7. 790marc

2019 Honda CRF250L fully farkled

I am reluctantly putting my 250L up for sale. I like the bike a lot but I have too many in the garage. I am the second owner as I bought the bike used with 123 miles on it. It is showing about 3.5k miles. Actual miles are lower as the bike has been geared lower than stock for almost all of...
  8. Atoban

Bike For Sale SOLD 2020 Triumph Street Triple 765 RS ***Price Reduced***

An example of a well-cared for Triumph Street Triple 765 RS. Adult owned and dealer maintained with approximately 1,800 easy ridden miles. Never laid down, never dropped, or raced. Tasteful upgrades enhancing the overall Triumph style, including a carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger...
  9. T

1971 Honda cb100 (First post)

Good evening everyone, I've perused this great forum casually for the past year or so and today will be making my first post. Thank you in advance for any time and consideration. I have available a 1971 Honda cb100. I purchased it in Plano, TX in November 2019 from a wholesaler who bought it...
  10. Revelc

2022 CRF300L Rally $7,850 (Chandler, Tx)

I purchased the bike new in May of 2022. Since then I had put 6,200 miles on the bike 98% are road miles. I currently use it as my daily so miles will go up over time. The wife recently traded in our Lexus GX460 for a Honda Odyssey and we made a deal that if she got a minivan, I get a new...
  11. C

2018 CRF 250L SUMO build for sale. $5,500 obo

What’s up guys I’m new here, hope all is well. I’m looking to move my 250, below is a list of modifications. If there is real interest from anyone on the forum send me an email conner_embry@yahoo.com 2018 CRF250L asking $5,500 obo -One owner, clean title, 2 keys -7,400 miles -Only ran Honda...
  12. R

Wanted - Honda CTX 700 DCT - DFW

Looking for a Honda CTX 700 DCT in the DFW or surrounding areas. Would also consider a trip down to Austin or even Houston area for the right bike. Any leads are appreciated - Thanks!
  13. T

2019 Honda CRF250l For Sale (3,400 miles)

Selling my 2019 CRF250l. I have an Africa Twin that gets most of my attention so thought I would look for a good home for the 250l. The price of the bike has been set at $4,700. The info below will be helpful: - OEM handle bars have swapped out for Pro Taper bars - I’ve added the Acerbis 3.1...
  14. L

Sold

This is probably the nicest XR you will ever find. I have owned it a few years and have put very little hours on it. Currently in supermoto trim but I have the original rims with dual sport tires. I will sell the supermoto wheels/fender/shortened kickstand separately for $800 and put OEM wheels...
  15. T

For Sale: MSC Moto Steering Damper for 2016-2020 Honda Africa Twin CRF-1000L

For sale - MSC Steering Damper for a 2016 to 2020 Honda Africa Twin CRF-1000L. Bought this new and did not install, still in its original box and bubble wrap. details on this item in the link to MSC website. Currently on sale for $695 on their website, asking $500...
  16. Moto Gal

Bike For Sale 2008 Honda CRF 250X Street Legal

2008 Honda CRF 250X $4300 Street legal - dual sport Acerbis hand guards Renthal upgraded handle bar This bike has been made street legal and registered in Texas. Runs great. Located in Humble, Texas (NE of Houston) Might deliver (good excuse for a road trip!) Eight32-527-2774
  17. Emile

Bike For Sale SOLD!! 2021 CRF300L Rally w/ ABS, 420 miles, Upgrades!

Nearly new CR300L Rally with approximately 420 miles and upgrades. Upgrades include Precision Motorcycle Rack (stainless steel), Tackform Phone Mount, Red Acerbis X-Factory Handguards (still in the box), new ProTaper Pillowtop handgrips (still in the box) and Handlebar Risers. This bike is...
  18. Coleman MG

1997 Honda xr600r

97 xr600r titled, new headlight and tail light, desert tank.. kick start spring was installed improperly so kick start lever doesn’t always spring back.. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I haven't ridden it for ) months or so due to an ankle injury. But… it ran great back then, probably won’t take much to get it back on...
  19. R

Bike For Sale Sold

2012 Honda XR650L - $4300 I bought this bike in June 2020 thinking I would do more off road riding. That did not happen. I have put less than 200 miles on it. It starts easy, just a little cold natured. It is fun and easy to ride and has surprisingly good manners on the highway. I bought it...
  20. ScottBrownAdventurer

Bike For Sale SOLD

Howdy guys, I’m looking to up my CC’s and get into a bigger bike. I’ve bought this Rally new in March 2019 and have done some commuting and MexTrek trips on it. I just rode it to the Copper Canyon from Presidio, and while it met all my needs Offroad, it left a lot to be desired on the highway...
Back