• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

jacket

1. Vor-Tex

Gear For Sale MSR VOYAGER Adventure Jacket and Pants

Purchased the set from Rocky Mountain ATV. I've worn them several times and find them to big for me. They are size large regular length. I'm 6' and <160lbs. There is a lot of great information about these on YouTube and Rocky Mountain ATV. Great protection with great ventilation and waterproof...
  2. texascat

Gear For Sale Motorcycle Jacket Spidi Allroad with Membrane Waterproof H2Out inside-Out

Basically like new. Excellent conditions. $300 shipped COUS. The Allroad H2OUT is constructed from Textile to provide the necessary level of abrasion resistance. CE Level 2 elbow , CE Level 2 shoulder protectors and back protector are included, and the jacket is prepared Chest protectors...
  3. texascat

Gear For Sale Spidi Allroad H2Out Jacket Yellow Fluo (size XL)

Like new. Used a hand full of times. Spidi Allroad H2Out Yellow Fluo. Size XL. I am 5 9" ~200 pounds and it fits me. It includes the back protector. Asking $380 shipped COUS or best offer From MSG: The Allroad H2OUT is constructed from Textile to provide the necessary level of abrasion...
  4. BradS

For Sale: Scorpion OPTIMA jacket 2XL. PRICE DROP

Jacket is new, never worn except to try it on..Still has the tags attached. Scorpion OPTIMA size 2XL. Black in color with reflective stripes on back and sleeves. Has insulated removable liner that zips in. They are being sold online for $200. I am asking $150. + actual shipping or can pickup in...
  5. V_Alex

Gear For Sale Klim Mojave Jerseys 3XL

Hi I have a bunch of brand new Klim Jerseys Klim Mojave assortment of jerseys Size 3XL New with tags $35 New without tags $30 Take 4 of them for $100 Located in NW Austin. I have more pics upon request. Thanks
  6. S

Gear For Sale Sold

Sold
  7. TXSailor

Gear For Sale Ducati C3 Strada Jacket

This jacket retailed for over $850 ( it Dainese after all). This is size EU54 and has been worn a couple of times but is "new" & doesn't even have a "bug" splat on it. $375 (Pants have been sold) The CE-certified Strada C3 jacket has been designed for long-range rides in any climate. It is...
  8. KTIM

Gear For Sale MOOSE XCR JACKET XXL

Jacket has been used 8-10imes to ride in, smoke free home, I'm '5 "9 200 lbs., fits loose for layers, it has no armor or pockets to put it in. Stain on back is tree sap I laid it down on 2yrs. ago. 75.00 SHIPPED FROM 76065.
  9. KTIM

SOLD

Jacket has been worn 6-8 times and washed before hung up. I'm 5'9" and 200 lbs. and it's just a bit loose for layers, zip-off sleeves, water proof document pocket liner, drinking system port, it does have pockets for CE armor but did not come with it. Smoke free home 100.00 plus shipping from 76065.
  10. T

Large Klim Carlsbad jacket

I have a large black Klim Carlsbad jacket. Basically brand new wore it once at the house , never on a ride. Retails for $600 plus tax new. Asking $500 obo. Located in Dallas near love field.
  11. Tigerkf

I Have a Few Items For Sale (HOUSTON AREA)

I have the following items for sale. Pics will be attached below. Bilt Evolution Modular Helmet Medium (only worn a few times. I have box and storage bag. Approximately $100 new) $65 Sedici Leather Gauntlet Gloves XL (only worn once. approximately $75 new) $50 Bilt Mesh Jacket with Liner...
  12. boomere30

Gear For Sale SOLD

SOLD
  13. Striple

DAL/FTW: **SOLD** Alpinestars Leather Jacket

Alpinestars leather jacket (Model: Stunt) in excellent condition. Only wore this 5-6 times, so it really looks like a new jacket. Size is US 46 / EUR 56, which fits a lot like a Large. Here is a Revzilla video review of that same type of jacket: $75. Located in Fort Worth area. **SOLD**
  14. boomere30

Klim Induction (large) with upgraded CE2 BackProtector

For Sale: Klim Induction (Large) with original armor + Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i CE Level 2 Back Protector Your Price: $260 for both items net to me. Location: Houston, TX Plz text to: 908 305 0897 Original price: $350 - Klim Jacket (Link) $60 - Alpinestars CE2 Back Insert (Link) My fit...
  15. T

*SOLD* Klim Overland Jacket - Size M

I have a very gently used Klim Overland Jacket in grey, size medium, I'm selling. The jacket is all-weather ready with GORE-TEX and is lightweight, featuring D30 armor in the shoulders, elbows and back. I paid $350 and am asking $265 shipped in CONUS. Please post up or PM with questions. Thanks!
  16. Atoban

SOLD Joe Rocket Atomic 4.0 Jacket

SOLD Joe Rocket Atomic 4.0 Jacket; Size Large. Worn only a few times. Sells new on Revzilla for $143.99, asking $75 or BO. The Joe Rocket Atomic 4.0 Jacket combines waterproof protection with the Variable Flow ventilation system and included armor. Features: Rock Tex 600 outer shell 100%...
  17. watsonsteph1

Olympia Mesh Jacket for sale

SOLD Size 4XL Used Olympia 3/4 length High Vis Jacket for sale. Good condition I just lost a bunch on weight and need to downsize. Jacket includes a belt and both a quilted winter liner and a rain liner that is great to use as a windbreaker or jacket at the camp site. Size 4 XL $150...
  18. blesk

SOLD ***Leather jacket - Frank Thomas men's med $25

SOLD SOLD SOLD Very nice leather jacket with perforated sections in the body. Has built-in armor at elbows and shoulders. Has zip-out padded liner vest for warmth. Tag saw EU 50 and UK 40. It's a little on the smaller side of a standard men's medium. Yellow, black and white. Text me for pics...
  19. Herricane

Ladies Alpinestar Leather Jacket

Beautiful and flashy - LIKE NEW - Alpinestars Stella ladies leather jacket. EUR 44 / US 8 (I typically wear a size 6 and it fits me perfectly). Black/Red/White. I used this jacket for less than one year and never crashed in it. Jacket is in perfect condition and very clean. Comes...
  20. B

Gerbing Electric Jacket Liner *** SOLD***

Jacket Liner, extra large and temp controller. I bought it 5 January 09 in California and its was used on the way home. The rest of the time its been hanging in my closet. I will sell it for half price of $130. Bob
Back