• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

klim

1. V_Alex

Gear For Sale Klim Mojave Jerseys 3XL

Hi I have a bunch of brand new Klim Jerseys Klim Mojave assortment of jerseys Size 3XL New with tags $35 New without tags $30 Take 4 of them for $100 Located in NW Austin. I have more pics upon request. Thanks
  2. S

Gear For Sale Sold

Sold
  3. T

Large Klim Carlsbad jacket

I have a large black Klim Carlsbad jacket. Basically brand new wore it once at the house , never on a ride. Retails for $600 plus tax new. Asking $500 obo. Located in Dallas near love field.
  4. boomere30

Gear For Sale SOLD

SOLD
  5. boomere30

SOLD

SOLD!
  6. collyer

DAL/FTW: SOLD!

Sold!
  7. boomere30

Klim Induction (large) with upgraded CE2 BackProtector

For Sale: Klim Induction (Large) with original armor + Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i CE Level 2 Back Protector Your Price: $260 for both items net to me. Location: Houston, TX Plz text to: 908 305 0897 Original price: $350 - Klim Jacket (Link) $60 - Alpinestars CE2 Back Insert (Link) My fit...
  8. T

*SOLD* Klim Overland Jacket - Size M

I have a very gently used Klim Overland Jacket in grey, size medium, I'm selling. The jacket is all-weather ready with GORE-TEX and is lightweight, featuring D30 armor in the shoulders, elbows and back. I paid $350 and am asking $265 shipped in CONUS. Please post up or PM with questions. Thanks!
  9. T

Klim Overland Pants - Size 34

I have a practically new (worn maybe 3 times) pair of Klim Overland Pants in size 34 and gray color up for sale. The pants feature D30 knee and hip armor pieces and are Gore-Tex along with reflective material on the side pockets which feature plenty of additional storage. You can view more...
Back