• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

klr

1. Multisurface Rider

Bike For Sale 2 - 2006 KLR 650

I am the third owner. 21310 miles and increasing. Last valve check unknown, starts, runs and rides great It is in good shape and has been well taken care of I did the Doo-Hickey. 12-01-23 Oil & filter service & new UNI air filter 12-01-23 21258 miles Center stand Custom rear rack with a...
  2. J

Bike For Sale SOLD--2012 BMW G650GS Sertao

2012 BMW G650GS Sertao with 9,863 miles for sale. Clear TX title in hand $4,750 cash O.B.O.. Located in Cypress, Texas. PM if interested. The Sertao was the reboot of the Dakar F650. I’m the third owner of this bike (the second owner got from his son and rode it very little). I bought the bike...
  3. McSchwifty

Stolen KLR 650 found! Beaten but not broken!

My bike was stolen near the UTSA Campus on christmas eve. It was my first bike and I put a lot of work into it. All this month ive been itching to ride, itching to take off on the weekend and looking for a new bike as well as my bike on online marketplaces. Well low and behold today I got a...
  4. R

Delete

I have an XL Arai XD-4 Helmet that comes with the original clear and smoke face shields and a Sena 20s. The Helmet is approximately 18 months old and the Sena unit was purchased and installed at the same time. I have the original boxes for both, owners manuals and USB Connector/Charger for the...
  5. TallRider

HOUSTON: SOLD - KLR 650 w/ cargo sidecar

SOLD - 2016 Kawasaki KLR650 Urban Camo, less than 5000 miles.
  6. T

Kawasaki - KLR 650 2006

Hi, for sale is my 2006 KLR650, leaving the country so all mast go. she has about 16k street legal have off road modification I'm asking $2200 OBO. new front tire, extra lights, aluminum rack also comes with manual and extra tire and few more extras I also have other gear that is all for...
  7. Ropeburn

KLR 650 For Sale

2008 KLR For Sale - $4200.00 14,377 miles Austin, Tx Upper KLR Dash with RAM GPS and Phone mounts Homemade lower KLR dash with 12v, USB, auxiliary lights and voltmeter SW-Motech crash bars SW-Motech bash plate SW-Motech...
  8. D

Bore/Hone

Thinking about doing a 685 kit on an 07 KLR650. Looking for a good shop to do the machining, im out of San Antonio, but would drive to Houston, Austin, even Dallas if necessary. I don't exactly trust the postal service with my cylinder. Also I do not believe the KLR has a Nikasil coating, can...
  9. T

Eagle Mike Rotor Holder Wrench and Rotor Puller for KLR 650

I have a once-used Eagle Mike Rotor Holder Wrench and Rotor Puller for all years KLR 650 up for sale. These tools are used when replacing the doohickey on the bike. You can read the details here: https://www.eaglemike.com/Rotor-holder-wrench-rhw.htm I paid $40 plus shipping for both items and...
  10. T

Adventure Designs KLR 650 Ultimate Complete Tool Kit

I recently sold my 2012 KLR 650 and have a brand-new, never used Adventure Designs KLR 650 Ultimate Complete Tool Kit available for purchase. You can view the details of the kit in this link: https://www.advdesigns.com/ulcokakltoki.html I paid $260 and am happy to let it go for $155 SHIPPED or...
  11. T

For sale: Nearly new Stock seat and Rear Shock for Gen 2 KLR 650

I have a barely used stock seat (only 180 miles put on this seat) as well as the same mileage rear shock from a Gen 2 KLR 650 up for sale. I'm happy to send photos if you'd like. Seat is $65 local/$85 shipped and rear shock is $50 local/$65 shipped. Please PM or post up if interested. Thanks!
  12. T

*SOLD* OutdoorX4 2012 KLR 650 $5,500 FIRM

Back in March 2016 I acquired an extremely low mileage, bone-stock KLR 650 (2012 model with only 180 miles) and used the bike as a blank canvas to build and use for OutdoorX4 Magazine, a print publication focused on vehicle-based adventure travel and outdoors recreation. Since that time the...
  13. J

Anyone ever towed a bike with a bike? Yes, you read that right

Heyo, just got back from SE Asia, where they do literally everything via motorbike. Family of 6? Fits on a motorbike. Need to move a queen mattress? Motorbike. Anyway, one of the popular forms of transportation for foreigners in Cambodia is this kind of tuk-tuk that’s actually a trailer towed...
  14. ntklr650

Front Brake advise needed.

So I am having a little issue I could use some advice on. I recently bought a 01 KLR650 from a forum member and have been working to get it dialed in. the last 2 days I was hearing a grinding noise on the front and I assumed a stuck caliper. A few light taps with a hammer and it went away for a...
  15. TallRider

SOLD - 2006 Triumph Speed Triple

Speed Triple is sold. Thank you for looking. Now is the perfect weather for riding in Texas.
  16. copb8

2007 Yamaha WR450F - STREET LEGAL & PLATED -- SOLD --

*** SOLD *** This is a 2007 Yamaha WR450F that is street legal and in EXCEPTIONAL condition with no issues. This bike is currently plated, just inspected and ready to ride on the street. Here are some pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/l/vtCpeywKYwqbiVjMjbJkfs Mods listed below: Seat...
  17. N

2010 BMW F 800 GS For Sale

2010 BMW F 800 GS For Sale This is quite possibly the best thing I’ve bought in my whole life. I’m probably going to regret selling. I’ve had more fun on this bike than any I’ve ever owned. Very fun, comfortable to ride motorcycle that can tear up twistys, dirt roads, city steets, or pretty...
  18. T

KLR with blown engine, plenty farkled SOLD

08 Kawasaki KLR 650 with 22,000 miles for sale. One of the 08 oil burners, wich I happily poured oil into as it burned it, until....Ker-Chunk. Not sure what blew, but a few high speed runs (80mph) blew all the oil and....no compression, no nothing. New seals in fork, with progressive springs...
  19. T

Doohickey shop recomendation DFW

Hello! Looking for a recomendation for a shop or mechanic in the DFW area (I live in Grapevine) to do the "doohickey" repair on my 2008 KLR. It runs fine now, but want it to last for a long time! Looked at a few videos on how to do it yourself...looks like a job for someone who has done it...
  20. xBobbyx

WTT 2005 HONDA TRX400EX

I'm looking to trade my 2005 Honda trx400ex quad with tilt trailer for a bike. Most interested in a KLR650 but will entertain others. Thanks.
Back