• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

klr650

1. Multisurface Rider

Bike For Sale 2 - 2006 KLR 650

I am the third owner. 21310 miles and increasing. Last valve check unknown, starts, runs and rides great It is in good shape and has been well taken care of I did the Doo-Hickey. 12-01-23 Oil & filter service & new UNI air filter 12-01-23 21258 miles Center stand Custom rear rack with a...
  2. Bodark

Bike For Sale KLR 650 SOLD

**Forum moderators: This bike is also up on FB and Craigslist, so if I need to post somewhere else just let me know. Thank you. Cleanest KLR 650 you will find. Purchased new in 2017 , I am a preventative maintenance person. Thus, this bike is 5-ish years old, but looks brand new. Comes with...
  3. txglobetrotter

Bike For Sale Sold: Well-Enjoyed '08 Kawasaki KLR650

Price: $3499 $3000 Selling a well-cared-for Kawasaki KLR650. This bike does EVERYTHING! Over the past 5 years, this absolute unit has taken me on some fantastic adventures. PM for more details. Youtube Video (Walk-Around): Odometer: 29694+ The fun section: • Zero Gravity Sport Touring Tall...
  4. TallRider

HOUSTON: SOLD - KLR 650 w/ cargo sidecar

SOLD - 2016 Kawasaki KLR650 Urban Camo, less than 5000 miles.
  5. S

SOLD - 2007 Triumph Speed Triple Racetech/Ohlins

I know I haven't been here long but I'm putting my Speedy up for sale. It's Roulette green with factory belly pan and flyscreen. All stock except Techspecs, Galfer rear Wave rotor and pads. Michilen Pilot Road 3's are in good condition. Comes with both keys, original owners manual, and tool kit...
  6. ntklr650

Front Brake advise needed.

So I am having a little issue I could use some advice on. I recently bought a 01 KLR650 from a forum member and have been working to get it dialed in. the last 2 days I was hearing a grinding noise on the front and I assumed a stuck caliper. A few light taps with a hammer and it went away for a...
  7. A

Hello from Austin, TX

Hi all, been lurking for a few weeks, love the site! I'm planning my first big adventure trip in a couple months to Big Bend National Park. I'll be riding my 2015 KLR650 up there along w/ some buddies travelling by car. We're actually going to camp for about 3-4 nights in the backcountry, and...
  8. Jampad

North Texas KLR650 Rider - Hello Everyone!

Very excited to become an active member of this forum full of two wheel loving folks like myself who love "life, liberty, and the pursuit of adventure"! With a moto like that I know the site will be full of great people........ I reside in Denison, Texas and sure hope to cross paths with...
  9. J

Nope

Nope
  10. Haole Girl

2009 KLR 650 Frame - $375

Bike had 2835 miles it before I tore her down. I had motor issues, so the frame is solid. This is all I have left of the bike - the frame. All other items have sold or donated. This frame will work with 2008 to present KLR650s. Not sure about previous years... Pictures are in my TWT...
  11. Y

2002 KLR650 includes Mods

SOLD! 2002 Kawasaki KLR 650 - 10,374 miles Extremely well maintained and garage kept As a new father, I am giving up on the two wheeled adventures for now. Asking $2,995. Craigslist: http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/4351977246.html Modifications • Dual Star Skid Plate • Dual Star Chain...
  12. solorider

KLR650 Gravity feed petcock mod and bedliner repaint

My 2006 KLR650 was hesitating at 4000rpm or higher when ambient temps were 100* or over. Found out, the vacuum tube going from carb to petcock was getting soft in the heat and collapsing cutting off vacuum and eventually fuel. Got a gravity feed petcock from EagleMike which came with vacuum...
  13. solorider

Welding place Northside Houston

If you happen to visit Motorcycles Unlimited on 1960 and need some welding done, across from there at 15418 Silver Ridge, Houston, TX 77090 is Spectrum Welding. The Sayers will weld anything, just got my footpegs and center stand welded on the KLR650 (Yeah, helicoil doesn't hold.)
Back