• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

overland

1. T

*SOLD* Klim Overland Jacket - Size M

I have a very gently used Klim Overland Jacket in grey, size medium, I'm selling. The jacket is all-weather ready with GORE-TEX and is lightweight, featuring D30 armor in the shoulders, elbows and back. I paid $350 and am asking $265 shipped in CONUS. Please post up or PM with questions. Thanks!
  2. T

*SOLD* 2016 Timberleaf Trailers Teardrop Camp Trailer

For sale is my 2016 Timberleaf Trailers Teardrop camp trailer. The trailer was hand-built in Denver, Colorado and was built for adventure travel and off-road use and was featured in Issue 17 of OutdoorX4 Magazine. You can view the full article at issue17.outdoorx4.com or I'll gladly email a PDF...
  3. T

Gear from Summer Outdoor Retailer Show

If you haven't heard of or been to the Outdoor Retailer Show in Salt Lake City it's THE event of the year for outdoors gear and since many of us use our motorcycles not only for travel but to also access destinations for hiking etc I thought I'd share this here. Our Gear Editor was there two...
  4. T

Geocaching 101

Not sure if any of you has ever considered geocaching or is even familiar with it but it's an excellent supplement to adventure motorcycling. For anyone who is interested in a "geocaching 101" perspective, you can check it out on the OutdoorX4 Magazine website here...
  5. T

My "new" ride!!

On Friday I met a gentleman who had a 2012 Kawasaki KLR 650 with only 178 miles on the odometer. Apparently he only rode it once a week the past four years to/from his post office located about .25 miles from his home. He recently retired from the HPD and is moving to Greece in two weeks and...
Back