• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

seat

1. chaissos

SOLD Farkle Honda 2018 CTX700d Corbin seat

Selling for a friend. He sold the bike, but kept the seat. Would like to get something from it, so make an offer. He'd like to get $100 for it, I'm pretty sure he'd settle for less. Has some wear, mostly from mount/dismount, but no tears/rips. Includes drivers backrest. Not heated. I don't know...
  2. dash1

Bike For Sale 2019 KTM 300 XC with free gear, hydraulic stand and trailer in a bag *PRICE REDUCED TO $4,500*

It runs strong and is an absolute beast in the trails, but I need the bike gone ASAP because I won't have any space to store it soon. The OEM hour meter says 227.6 hours The bike has the following mods: -Renthal fat bar with square pad -Clake one light clutch (best mod I've ever...
  3. A

BMW 08-13 F650,700 & 800 SARGENT Seat

This is my SARGENT WORLD SPORT PERFORMANCE seat. This seat fits ALL 2008-2013 F650, F700, & F800 BMW Motorcycles, it is extremely comfortable and is the #1 choice for riding with a passenger. I've ridden about 5,000 miles on it myself and some light scratches of a GS but nothing major at all...
  4. Striple

DAL/FTW: **SOLD** DR650 Sargent World Sport Adventure Touring Seat

Sargent World Sport Adventure Touring Seat for Suzuki DR650. Widened PVC seat pan for more lateral support, eliminates forward slope and provides a more neutral seating angle. Fits IMS fuel tanks. Bought brand new ($368.95) from Revzilla in 2017. Recently sold the bike with a different seat...
  5. B

Sargent World Sport saddle Versys 650 08-18

Selling my still like new Sargent World Sport seat from by 2016 Versys 650. Sargent website says it fits 08-18 models. Saddle is extremely comfortable and made a huge difference for me in riding comfort. Only had it on bike for about 9 months. Circumstances force me to sell bike and I just put...
  6. photoryder

Concours seat for sale

I have a stock seat from a 95 kawasaki concours available to anyone who wants it. It's just sitting in my garage and I'll post pics later. Make me an offer!
  7. FortyNiner

Sold - Seat for 2008 KLR 650

KLR 650 seat, 2008 OEM with very little usage; excellent condition. Price $30 plus shipping. Shipping estimate is about $17. Local Pickup is of course an option.
  8. OldGringo

Saddle Rebuild

Looking for someone in the greater Houston area to rebuild a saddle on a tour bike. Who you got that's been doing bikes for a few years?
  9. troyfromtexas

Christmas in the middle of summer

Last week Santa dropped off a few boxes at my front door full of farckles for my Dr650. Inside the boxes were... A Seats Concepts dual sport seat, A Pat Walsh Designs rear cargo rack, Protaper wide bar mounts, ProCycle bar extenders, Fly Racing tapered bar, Moose Racing quick turn throttle...
  10. troyfromtexas

Seat upholstry shop in Austin

Anyone have a recommendation for a good upholstery shop in Austin that can fit a Seat Concepts foam and cover onto my dr650 seat bin? Thanks
Back