• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

tire

1. S

FREE: New Michelin Commander 2, 130/80B17, Front Tire

Brand new never mounted Michelin Commander 2 front tire. Size 130/80B17 and mfg date code 4420. Free for pick up in Georgetown.
  2. DFW_Warrior

F/S: Kenda K270 460-17 (DFW)

I have a brand new Kenda K270 dual sport rear tire in the garage that doesn't fit any of our bikes. In the days of modern dual sporting, if you ask me these are really underrated little tires, especially for the money. These are all I run on the KLR and that bike gets me anywhere I want to go...
  3. T

Tire Stripper - The last one ever made - Austin Tx

I have a Tire Stripper made by Mark Patterson who went out of business around 2012 or so. I have the complete machine including the receiver mount (to use your vehicle tow receiver) along with the concrete anchors I never opened. The machine was used to change 6 or so tires. Originally, I...
  4. TXHillbilly

Swapped tire for practice. Bead break pains.

Tried to renew my registration yesterday, but the bike failed inspection due to the back tire wear. I got a new tire for Christmas and planned to install it after squeezing all the life out of my stock trailwing. When I got home I attempted to change the tire myself mostly to prepare for an...
  5. Striple

Pirelli & Bridgestone Track Tires for Sale

Bridgestone tires: 1) 1 x rear Bridgestone R10 (DOT), 180/55/17, Type 2 (soft compound). 2) 2 x front Bridgestone R10 (DOT), 120/70/17, Type 3 (medium compound). Pirelli tires: 1) 1 x rear Pirelli Diablo Superbike (slick), 200/60/17, SC2 (medium compound). *fits most stock supersport wheels* 2)...
Back