• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

triumph

1. BrianR

Bike For Sale 2015 Triumph Trophy For Sale 52k $4500 obo

2. S

Bike For Sale Sold - Triumph Scrambler. Lowered to $4400

2006 Triumph Scrambler with just under 9300 miles. This is a factory chrome bike, you won't see many factory bikes with this option. I've never seen another in person. Two seats included. Original seat and solo Alt Rider rack seat. Includes black tank cover as well. Photos show bike with and...
  3. Striple

Farkles For Sale Triumph Rocket III Rear Fender

Rear fender from a 2017 Triumph Rocket III Roadster in excellent condition. Bike had around 5,000 miles on it when the fender was removed. Located in Arlington, TX. $175
  4. texascat

SOLD 2018 Triumph Bonneville T100, low low miles (NW Ark)

Near new 2018 Triumph Bonneville T100 located in NW Arkansas. Super low mileage (less than 700 miles, may go up as I use it to commute to work). Oil/filer replaced. Comes with a host of nice mods, see below. One minor nick on the right cover as I was transporting on my trailer. You can barely...
  5. Atoban

Bike For Sale SOLD 2020 Triumph Street Triple 765 RS ***Price Reduced***

An example of a well-cared for Triumph Street Triple 765 RS. Adult owned and dealer maintained with approximately 1,800 easy ridden miles. Never laid down, never dropped, or raced. Tasteful upgrades enhancing the overall Triumph style, including a carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger...
  6. snlsmith

FREE - Triumph Sprint ST misc items

I have several things for the old ST that was totaled, including the Service Manual and some OEM hardware parts that had been replaced with aftermarket items. I believe I also have a new factory R/R that I had bought but never used that is included as well. Prefer the Dallas area only as the...
  7. Coleman MG

1997 Honda xr600r

97 xr600r titled, new headlight and tail light, desert tank.. kick start spring was installed improperly so kick start lever doesn’t always spring back.. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I haven't ridden it for ) months or so due to an ankle injury. But… it ran great back then, probably won’t take much to get it back on...
  8. scottm

Bike For Sale SOLD - 2010 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS

I have a 2010 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS up for sale. White 19,5xx miles Good condition Blue title in my name $3,950, located in Katy, TX No trades please (the replacement bike is already here... ;-)) PM me if interested. Triumph accessory color-matched panniers Ventura PBL10-04/B fitted...
  9. I

Bike For Sale SOLD Black Triumph Speed Triple 2010 for $4,000

Black Triumph Speed Triple 2010 with 35,716 miles for $4,900. Bought it in August 2011 the bike is in good condition. The radiator, sprockets, chain, brake pads, back tire and stator are 2 years old. The front tire and starter switch and switch cable have been changed in the past month.
  10. bumpnthump05

Hello from Beaumont,TX! (East of Houston)

Hello everyone! I've only been meaning to join the forum for probably 2 years... But im not much of a forum-goer. I'm in Beaumont, TX and have a 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCX. I like to go moto-camping, adv riding and I'm always looking for riding friends (as i have none locally). I did start up a...
  11. jwaller

Free 2001 Triumph Sprint ST in Schertz, TX

Free to whoever wants it. It last ran three years ago. I went to do a valve adjustment, finding all the valves tight. I put the new shims in and re-measured and found some to still be out of spec. I got frustrated and busy with other things like a new bike. I've moved and no longer even have...
  12. BrianR

Want to “demo” a Triumph Trophy

I think I want a Trophy. Best deals on Trophy’s seem to be far away. Will someone please let me ride theirs for a little bit to see if I like it?Closest one I can find is 150 miles from me here near Tyler. Mature adult just wanting a test ride before I fly to Tucson or Florida to bring one home...
  13. Centexrider

WACO AREA: SOLD 2008 Triumph America for sale $2950

This Triumph is in outstanding condition and runs perfectly. Since I bought the bike last year, when it had about 11,600 miles, I've done a thorough cleanout of the fuel system, changed the oil and filter, replaced the plugs, installed a new air filter, inspected and adjusted the chain...
  14. BrianR

EAST TX: SOLD 2012 Triumph Tiger 800xc

Asking $6000 obo 2012 Tiger 800xc in excellent condition. Bought two years ago and love it but need money for life events. The triple in these is a blast and the tall stance makes this a great commuter or easy to day trip on. I easily keep up with my buddy on his 1150RT in the hill country...
  15. jbaviator

-SOLD- For Sale: 2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

This bike is in very good condition and has just over 19,700 miles. Valves were checked at 16,000 miles along with a coolant flush and new coolant hoses. Registration is good until June 2018. Comes with and extra seat and factory service manual. I bought this in early 2017 to use for the...
  16. J

2014 Triumph Daytona 675R - Clean, Low Miles(2,544)

Original owner, clear title, ready to go! This bike has always been garage kept, never seen rain and is in excellent condition. Located in Montgomery/Conroe area. Asking Price: $9,700 Mileage: 2,544 Factory Sliders Tidy Tail License Plate Eliminator Rear Track Spools Rear Seat Cowling Tank...
  17. S

SOLD - 2007 Triumph Speed Triple Racetech/Ohlins

I know I haven't been here long but I'm putting my Speedy up for sale. It's Roulette green with factory belly pan and flyscreen. All stock except Techspecs, Galfer rear Wave rotor and pads. Michilen Pilot Road 3's are in good condition. Comes with both keys, original owners manual, and tool kit...
  18. A

In Frisco on Lake Lewisville

Joined today after meeting Ron Stromer - thx! Used to ride with North Texas club a few years ago but mostly stopped when I had kids. Until now I rode only Honda VFRs. Recently I started liking lighter bikes. I have a 2013 Triumph Street Triple - with a windshield... A 2008 Honda CRF230L -...
  19. TallRider

SOLD - 2006 Triumph Speed Triple

Speed Triple is sold. Thank you for looking. Now is the perfect weather for riding in Texas.
  20. B

New BMW and Triumph Parts! Liquidation Sale!

Moved to Vender forum
Back