• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

twin

1. T

For Sale: MSC Moto Steering Damper for 2016-2020 Honda Africa Twin CRF-1000L

For sale - MSC Steering Damper for a 2016 to 2020 Honda Africa Twin CRF-1000L. Bought this new and did not install, still in its original box and bubble wrap. details on this item in the link to MSC website. Currently on sale for $695 on their website, asking $500...
  2. seatea777

2007 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic

Trying to help my brother sell his bike. He has owned since 2011 or 2012. Currently located in Katy. 2007 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic $7,400 37,668 miles (and rising....plenty of life left in this machine) Fuel injected 96 cubic inch v-twin 6-speed LA Choppers exhaust Power commander...
  3. Scubabob

1980 Yamaha XS 850 Special Triple

Hi All, Ready to part with the XS850. I got it about 4 years ago from a guy who kept it covered in his garage and he didn't ride it much after having kids. I ride it quite a bit and it runs like it should. Rubber parts all look good, and suspension is very adjustable and feels great. I've taken...
  4. Scubabob

2005 Honda VTR1000 Super Hawk For Sale!

Howdy... finally time to part with the beloved Super Hawk. I'm officially out of the sport bike phase and truck transmission repairs make this the right time! 2005 VTR 1000 Super hawk. A Honda 996 cc v twin in a sport bike. Jardine exhaust with proper jetting. Lots of power, great tone...
Back