• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

versys

1. B

Sargent World Sport saddle Versys 650 08-18

Selling my still like new Sargent World Sport seat from by 2016 Versys 650. Sargent website says it fits 08-18 models. Saddle is extremely comfortable and made a huge difference for me in riding comfort. Only had it on bike for about 9 months. Circumstances force me to sell bike and I just put...
  2. B

FS: 2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT $6500

Oh, this is going to hurt! Selling my 2016 Versys 650 LT. This was purchased brand new off the showroom floor just 12 months ago. Bike is in perfect condition, never down, not a scratch on it, garaged from day 1 and only has 5800 miles on it. Beautiful weather in North Tx so I will be riding it...
  3. O

650 VStrom vs Versys 650

Try to decided between the two bikes - VStrom & Versys both 650cc. Any thoughts, comments, insights... will be appreciated.
  4. M

Sold - 2013 Kawasaki Versys

I have a 2013 Kawasaki Versys 650 with 3,353 miles. Great condition. I am only selling because I got a new bike and have no need for two motorcycles. I am asking $4,300. In Austin. Extras include: Tail Tidy SW Motech crash bars SW Motech skid plate SW Motech quick release tank bag (with 12v...
Back