• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

sv650

1. M

Warm Winter Bike?

A while back I had a 1999 Kawasaki Concourse and it was quite warm in winter. I could ride 30 minutes to work with just a jacket and sweatshirt in mid 30 degree temps comfortably. It is cold and I'm tempted to buy another one. Are there any other bikes as warm in winter? In particular...
  2. r11s

Bike For Sale 2006 Suzuki SV650s w/14k miles (SOLD)

2006 Suzuki SV650s. The bike has 14,293 miles (subject to change as I take it out once in a while). I still have the clip on handlebar, but I replaced the triple yoke and bars for a more comfortable riding position. Numerous new parts: - handles bars - Spiegler brake lines (front and...
  3. Bodark

Bike For Sale KLR 650 SOLD

**Forum moderators: This bike is also up on FB and Craigslist, so if I need to post somewhere else just let me know. Thank you. Cleanest KLR 650 you will find. Purchased new in 2017 , I am a preventative maintenance person. Thus, this bike is 5-ish years old, but looks brand new. Comes with...
  4. McRuss

2001 Suzuki SV650S

I'm selling my SV650S. I bought it to commute to Bandera but will no longer be doing the daily commute. And this is a YOUNG person's bike! My 71 year old body doesn't care for the sport rider's position that it requires but it is a blast to ride. Check out the photos and more information at...
  5. cdc

My first Motorcycle GPS - 11 years ago!

Just found this picture here under the Community tab (?). This is a Magellan that I mounted on a Suzuki Sv650 on a Ram support and hard wired the fused cable the the battery. I still have it, it has a 10 meg hard drive and it worked flawlessly for a long time until I sold the bike. I think the...
  6. BanditScout

Someone punched my ignition!!

Sooooo about 2 weeks ago, someone attempted to steal my bike. My ignition was jimmied, and the keyhole stripped. I can't even unlock my bars. I ride an 07' SV650S. Does anyone know where I can get cheap parts? I need an ignition, gas tank lock, and underseat lock. I'm don't have the...
Back