• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

el paso

1. iDropEmAlot

Should I get a new ___ (dual-sport or straight dirt) . . . ?

Hey y'all! I can see this thread inviting a firestorm of opinions, so here goes nothing haha . . . . I've been waffling about this for awhile now, so want to solicit your input based on local knowledge. It's been long a-comin' but I said I'd get a new bike upon graduation from engineering...
  2. L

Hola from El Paso old Bultaco guy

I just discovered the site. Looks really neat. I'm in the process of restoring my second Bultaco Matador 107 MK5 SD. Getting great help and expertise from a former Bul Racer, Gene Waggoner, in Las Cruces. I'll be keeping this one as a remembrance of my first Matador from 1971 (about a 64-65...
  3. R

NEW to TWT El Paso, Tx

Hello everyone, I'm Gary. Just got a Kawasaki KLR 650. I've been riding for years...started on dirt bikes as a kid then to sport bikes, then to touring, now dual sport. I'm interested in getting together with others who would like to find some trails to ride. I'm passed the age of getting crazy...
  4. Carlisja

an absolute n00b in El Paso

Well here goes. I am an absolute n00b to El Paso, to dual-sport riding, and to motorcycling. I am an Army guy currently deployed to Africa. The deployment is coming to an end and my next duty station is Ft. Bliss. I should be there by the end of June. Meanwhile I bought a 2007 BMW F650GS...
  5. Wes

Wes's Big Bend Weekend Scouting Trip

Well a few coworkers and I took off Saturday morning to ride to Big Bend for an overnight trip. This was intended as a scouting trip to check out whether we should return for a longer trip later. The ride started out cold but it wasn't bad till we reached Van Horn and started to see snow on...
Back