• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

fender

1. Striple

Farkles For Sale Triumph Rocket III Rear Fender

Rear fender from a 2017 Triumph Rocket III Roadster in excellent condition. Bike had around 5,000 miles on it when the fender was removed. Located in Arlington, TX. $175
  2. T

For Sale: Giant Loop Fender Bag (price drop $30)

For sale a used Giant Loop Fender bag for $40. Has been used on several trips so has some rubbing and wear marks but in very good shape. Current new price for this item is $60 on Giant Loop website. Message if interested, will respond on first come first served basis.
  3. D

Modifying Front Fender on F800GSA

I posted what happened on the South of DFW thread, but I wanted to put this somewhere in case someone has the same issue. The question is if I am missing something (as in is it a bad idea) on what I am likely going to be doing. I was out on a ride last weekend, and for the second time found...
  4. PeterTorque

$15 DIY Fender Eliminator Tutorial

Hi folks! This will be my first post on this here forum. I would like to thank TWTEX.com for furnishing a lot of great information to us Bandito owners, and am obliged to contribute with this DIY Tail Kit I figured out whilst perusing the aisles of Lowes Hardware. I am hoping the photos will...
Back