• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new member.

1. n00bzorz

New to the hobby...

until recently all I've had was a 80cc 2 stroke on a bike...but recently i got my hands on a 4 stroke clone of (what I've been told is) a Honda cub. got it started a few times but the starter crapped out (pretty proud of myself for diagnosing everything thus far as before that 2 stroke i had...
  2. redneck_tek

New to the site and Forums in General!

Hello everyone. I guess Im supposed to introduce myself here, so here goes. For starters, Everyone calls me "Junior" so feel free to do so as well!! Im a 26yo from the outskirts of houston. I have a passion for anything with wheels. two or four!! I currently dont have a bike, but i have owned a...
  3. M

Hello from Spring

Hi! New user. Thanks Lorin for getting me here, but I don't know your user name. Ride an 07 Yamaha Royal Star Midnight Venture (a name as big as Bertha). Will be posting an S50 for sale.
Back