• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

nmbdr

1. JSP

AUSTIN: 2023 NMBDR - Small Bike Run

Registration Closed
  2. AdvenchaB4Demencha

NMBDR Week of October 5th

Anyone interested in joining a group to complete NMBDR from North to South (for now), only camping and an easy pace. Contact AdvenchaB4Demencha
  3. KoryJ

Father and Son NMBDR, New Mexico Backcountry Discovery

Father and Son NMBDR Here is the ride report for our New Mexico BDR trip, May 27th to June 2nd. There is a video link after every day report before pictures if your on a PC they may not show as a thumbnail may just show a link. My dad (Montejay) and I (KoryJ) had been planning this trip for...
  4. H

Just finished the NMBDR!

I just got home from riding the New Mexico Backcountry Discovery Route - it was a great ride! I was riding my TW200, and my buddy Bajaexplorer who I met through this forum was riding his DR650. I am not all that good at writing trip reports but I had not seen much info on this newer route before...
Back