• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

veracruz

1. andyc740

Late Starts, Nice Days - Huatusco, Veracruz, Mexico

Late starts; it seemed I couldn’t get things together this year. I finally headed out for my 6th annual winter trip to Huatusco, Veracruz at 8:00 in the morning. Normally, I’m on the road by 6:00, but decided not to hurry. The first day’s ride is pretty straightforward; cut over from Corpus...
  2. andyc740

Coughs, Coconuts and Coffee in Huatusco, Veracruz, Mexico

Bato wasn't looking well when he showed up Sunday evening at the hotel in McAllen, the night before leaving for Mexico. He was feverish and coughing but was determined to go along when I left for Huatusco Monday morning. He did decide he had too much gear along and left his top trunk and...
  3. andyc740

A Ton of Miles in Mexico - Jan 2012

Dark-thirty Friday morning at the McAllen hotel. It was time. I’d lain awake long enough. I dressed in the dark trying not to wake my wife (she was there on business, I wasn’t), gathered my luggage and went downstairs to the waiting bike parked at the hotel entrance. Several months ago...
Back